[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Introduce Yourself!

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Introduce Yourself!

Just applied or newly accepted? Talk about it here!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Buttercup » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Hello I'm Buttercup, and I intend on singing come fly with me while making millions in the largest possible Origin ship, with hopefully a new friend or two.
Buttercup
Adam & Eves

Postby highonwater3 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Hey I'm highonwater, you can call me whatever you like really, high is probably easiest. Just wrote probably the longest description ever in my application so I'll keep this short. I'm 21, live in MA, play soccer, and am hoping that Star Citizen is going to be the best game ever and that I get to play it with you guys! :)
highonwater3

Postby N7ShadowInfiltrator » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:00 am

Hey everybody. N7 Shadow here. Been playing online games for a very long time. Last major MMO was WWIIOL. Loved it until the Devs ruined it. Hoping this game becomes the best gaming experience ever. I believe it will.

Anyway, I was given an invite to join, and being a diehard Mass Effect trilogy fan, I recognized the "Citadel Space" in Citadel Space Corporation.

Just to let you all know...bad news for you...Miranda Lawson has accepted my marriage proposal. :lol:
Each of you needs to be willing to die. Anything less...and you're already dead.
N7ShadowInfiltrator
Hell's Angels

Postby Convex6 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Hi Folks,

I started playing games back when games didn't exist in the home. You had to go down to a soda shop and play the pin ball games. My first home game was pong, a little yellow and black console the size of a playstation 3. I've played some games on an off in my adult life, but really enjoyed the MMOs. I spent lots of time playing games like Everquest, WOW, Battlefield 2142.

Recently, Iv'e been playing PS3 and PC games like Skyrim, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect, among others. Like N7 Infiltrator, Mass Effect was a fun game. My son got me interested in Star Citizen. He's always been real good at games. I have a hard time beating him at any game we play together.

10 years ago, I retired from the USAF and found a new line of work that keeps me in toys. I like to ride my Road King (Harley Davidson) and go scuba diving. I also like to get together with some of my service buddies, have a few beers, and laugh over old times.

I am very laid back since my Air Force days. I don't think I've even raised my voice in 10 years. I think each day is a gift that should be used to enjoy life and the company of friends. Life is great, I have a 9 month old grandson that I love spending time with. He is the happiest kid. Kids are fun!

I hope to get to know all of you folks. We will have fun together. Not long after Star Citizen launches, I'll be looking at finally retiring for good so I can use all that Air Force Transportation to follow my other son (who is in the Air Force) from base to base to visit.

I've probably rambled on long enough. Thanks of inviting me into our group. Have a great day!

With warm regards,

Convex 6
"Nine times of ten an army has been destroyed because its supply lines have been severed" - Gen Macarthur, August 1950 to the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Convex6
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:19 am

It's a pleasure to have you onboard, Convex...

I hope that I can get to that point of relaxation but, at this point, I have 10 and 7 year old daughters who drive me nuts. ;) I look forward to flying with you!

Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby cmagee79 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:36 pm

I'm.... me!

cmagee79 or, if I'd been sensible a few months back during the SC forum shift, Cinaed (or Cin).

Glad to find a group that seems to be on the ball. Kudos to Teal!

I'm in Adam and Eves, but suspect I'll blast with the average of them in due time.

Freelancer and 300i are my rides. See ya in the ether!
cmagee79
Adam & Eves

Postby DYSEQTA » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Hi All,

I am DYSEQTA. I appear here thanks to Nubanator contacting me on the SC forums (thanks Nubanator).

I am 36 years old and am very much in love with gaming. I have a wife who is thankfully very forgiving of my "childish" obsession ;)

I am a DRAKE man and currently have a Cutlass and Caterpillar in my possession but don't take that to mean I plan on being a pirate. I love the design philosophy behind the DRAKE ships and will no doubt end up with a Herald and a Buccaneer eventually.

I am keen to try most things the SC universe will offer with the exception of being a prick. I really don't like organised griefing or even just being "bad". Using my cat as the centre of a small mining op or providing fleet support sound good to me as does some of the more "grey area" roles such as info smuggling or privateering.

As a person I tend to say what I mean and mean what I say which has been known to rub people who like things sugar coated the wrong way, despite this "feature" I like to think that at my core I am a good person. I am loyal to those I choose to run with and value loyalty in return. In fact apart from loyalty and good company there is not really anything I expect from an organisation.

All in all I am looking for a good group of people to spend my play time with that are out to have fun and don't take themselves too seriously.

Anywho I figured I would jump on and say "Hi!" and will likely post an application soon :)
DYSEQTA

Postby MarkusHaven » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm

My name is Wrany, handle MarkusHaven, been looking hard into all the organizations and like what I've seen and read on Citadel Space Corporation...... how many members do you have and how are things going? I'm currently planning a new PC build for the game. I'm pledged with a Aurora MR because I want to start out slow and easy (my wife said $40 was enough for now). I'm having to start over on the gaming because I haven't played in a few years on PC's. But this game has inspired me to get back to it. I played "another space game" and lived in some dangerous space for quite awhile. I'm a 41 year old Male dentist in Tulsa, OK. Looking to apply soon.....
Last edited by MarkusHaven on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarkusHaven
Adam & Eves

Postby EchoSeven » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Hi Wrany!

Thanks for dropping in and taking the time to post! We are at about 120 members presently, and will be staying fairly small so we can work with one another and get to know one another. I joined a few months ago and CSC is everything I wished for, it is a balanced, friendly group of well intentioned and helpful people. If you have any questions, just ask!

Edit : My new PC Build : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2k3z8 (Video cards will eventually be 2 x modified crossfired R9 290's).

Echo Seven
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby MarkusHaven » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:03 pm

MarkusHaven here, officially introducing myself since I was recently accepted and assigned to the Adam and Eve's. I'm currently watching every Wingman's Hanger from the beginning. It's fun getting to know the devs through this show. Gives me a lot of hope for this game. I'm interested in playing some of Chris Roberts older stuff to get a feel for the history of where this game came from.

I am/was a huge Star Wars fan. I owned every book and comic, but have been slowly selling them off on ebay. The research team at Mattel Toys bought one one of my SW Encyclopedias which I thought was cool.

In game I would love for a strong mining, exploring, transport, and economy. Hoping to find some valuable blueprints early on and be able to fabricate. But don't under estimate my desire to shoot at pirates and defend my home turf.
MarkusHaven
Adam & Eves

PreviousNext

Return to New/Prospective Member Hangout