[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Husker's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Husker's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Husker's Application

Postby Husker » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:29 pm

RSI Handle: Husker
Division: Panda Bears
Backer level: Bounty Hunter
Ships: Avenger (I'm planning on a Hornet Ghost or Tracker at some point, still haven't decided)

My experiences with space sims date back to the Elite games, especially Frontier: Elite II, a game that I played extensively. However, my main experience is with games less focused on combat, such as, for exemple, Starlfight I & II. Most of my early gaming background is with strategy games, and I only started to play a lot of action-based space sims relatively recently, when I was 16 (I think!), with Starlancer and Independence War 1 & 2, and a little bit of Freespace 2. I then proceeded to play some older games, like the Wing Commander series. As you can see, most of my flight sim experiences are from a single player perspective. My multiplayer experience mostly comes from shooter, such as Counter Strike and Battlefield (especially 1942 and 2). I have very little experience with MMOs.

Hi guys! I always have a hard time talking about myself, so I'll try to be brief. I'm currently a simple office worker, at an administration position in a pretty big shipping firm. It's not a job I particularly like, but it gives me enought cash and free time to have a family and a hobby. I'm married and soon to be father! When I read this org is focused in PVE, with a little bit of PVP on the side, I was pretty excited, because it sounded right up my alley! I'm much more of a cooperative gamer than competitive, but I still like some PVP every now and then. Most of all, of the little time I spend on MMOs, what I enjoyed the most was actually playing together with other people, and just socializing in general. I'm looking forward to playing with everyone!

See you in the 'verse!
Husker

Re: Husker's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Greetings, Husker!

Thanks for taking the time to apply here -- I'll be sure to get you setup on the RSI Organization ASAP. I think a lot of us are in the same position where we're doing what we do to make it by and enjoy the free time we have. Congratulations on the upcoming Husker Jr. (know a gender, yet?) and get some sleep now while you can. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Panda Bears division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Husker's Application

Postby Husker » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:51 pm

We do know the gender, it's actually a girl, we're in the process of deciding a name right now =)

Thanks for the welcome!
Husker

Return to Apply Here