[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - ZeroYaw's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

ZeroYaw's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

ZeroYaw's Application

Postby ZeroYaw » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Age - 43
RSI Handle - ZeroYaw
Current starting ships - Constellation and Aurora LN (more to come)
Role interest would be - Industrial (mining and hauling) - Exploration - Intel Recon
Past space sims would be - Wing Commander, Privateer, Eve Online, Star Trek Online and more
Pledge - Rear Admiral

I have always had a love for Space/Sci-fi games and especially a good MMO. It looks to me that Roberts is bringing us not only a beautiful universe but also one of the most complicated games to ever be produced. I can also see that this is going to be a fly together to survive together game. To this point I have only run with a very small band of close friends in many MMO's to avoid guild drama and childish behavior. After searching through various organizations I have decided that I would like to be a part of this one. At some point here in the near future I will be adding the Hornet Ghost to my collection of ships. This should fill out nicely the roles that I like to play. I look forward to getting to know the rest of the organization should I be accepted.

Thank You
The Earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever.

KONSTANTIN TSIOLKOVSKY
ZeroYaw
Adam & Eves

Re: ZeroYaw's Application

Postby Tealstone » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:17 pm

It's great to see that you decided to apply here, Zero. :)

I think you and I are pretty much of the same generation and, much like you, I'm really looking forward to seeing how Star Citizen implements the complexity in the same elegant way we've seen in Chris Roberts' previous games. I think that, after you read through some of the posts on the members side of the forums, you'll really see that we're not at all about drama -- we're honestly just looking to enjoy the game together and have fun.

So, with that, I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here