[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Mattheus Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Mattheus Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Mattheus Application

Postby Mattheus » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- please make sure your forum name here matches.

Mattheus

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).

Hell's Angels

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.

After 25 years of gaming (shit that makes me feel old..) I've forgotten more games that I've played then I care to try and remember. Does Skyfox count?

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.

At the moment I have a Rear Admiral Veteran (Constellation with LTI), with intrepid subscription (20/month). I'll probably spring for another few ships as they become available, like the Carrier.

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

I"m 35, live in Houston, TX, I have two kids (4 months & 3 years), I've known Darhoth for...what 15 years? Or is it 18ish..I think we played Mud's together which would put it like 18 years or so. I'm not sure if that helps me or not but he said to mention i knew him. I'm a pretty dedicated gamer, with a large pvp background (Asherons Call in House of Sagacious where I stayed through multiple multiple games). I like to shoot first...and that's about it, I don't ask many questions.

Do compounded words count as one or two in the 200 word minimum? Anyways, I have played Eve for quite a while, I was in Goonsquad (a friend was a member so don't hold it against me), I played Earth and Beyond (I pray for the day I forget I played that game), and I'm excited for Star Citizen which will hopefully grant me the immersive realistic experience I've been wanting.
Mattheus
Hell's Angels

Re: Mattheus Application

Postby Darhoth » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:01 pm

As he said, Mattheus and I have been friends for many years, though not gamed much together except for LoL lately. Very much looking forward to playing with him again in Star Citizen.
Darhoth
CFO Emeritus

Re: Mattheus Application

Postby Tealstone » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:24 pm

A friend of Darhoth?

Mmmmrmmm.. I don't know....

:lol:

Welcome to the squad, Mattheus. I've added you to the Hell's Angel division -- you now have access to the member's only forums, so take a moment and hit up the Locker Room and read the stickied New Pilot post at the top. I'm sure Darhoth will get you acquainted with everything else. :)
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here