[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - VonHenry's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

VonHenry's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

VonHenry's Application

Postby VonHenry » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello. My name character name is VonHenry and I'd love to be considered for membership in Citadel Space Corp. I believe my best fit will be in the Adam and Eves, but would be happy to pull duty in the Hell's Angels if need arises.

I have played quite a handful of flight/spaces sims over the years (and more than that, have even held a RL pilot's license, though I haven't been current for a decade). I'm pretty sure the sim I played the most was Privateer, with plenty of Freelancer, and X2 along the way. Of course some of the microsoft flight sims too, but they weren't too spacy! :D

I have purchased what was the former Pathfinder Pledge Package; and will be starting with the Orion 315p. I chose it for the TR4 main thruster, so I can run away fast! ;) (No, really!)

I am a long time gamer...and by long time I mean the first game I fell in love with was the release of Telstar Combat (I'll let you google!), and have been hooked ever since. I have played/owned everything from basic pong through the Ataris, Amigas, early consoles, etc. I'm pretty much a PC gamer exclusively for the past 15 years, other than family time on the Wii. These days I am a bit more of a casual gamer, enjoying MMOs and other cooperative games (such as MOBAs), but I don't have the time for them I used to. I am also a husband and father, a U.S. Army veteran, and enjoy playing guitar/bass and shopping for motorcycles that I am not yet ready to buy.

What I am looking for in the CSC is a place where people are friendly, and will enjoy exploring what this game has to offer together. Camaraderie in space will be a blast, and I look forward to PvE as well as some PvP with a few like minded folks after I get myself established in game. Finally, I am typing this sentence so my last two paragraphs total exactly 200 words!

Hope to join you all soon.
Best,
VonHenry
--Truth does not change according to one's ability to stomach it!
(315p)
VonHenry
Adam & Eves

Re: VonHenry's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:58 am

Greetings, VonHenry!

Wow. I vaguely remember the Telstar combat from my childhood! It definitely sounds like we grew up in the same era. I've always been a huge flight simmer myself -- from Falcon 3.0 to Red Baron on TSN/INN, the Wing Commander series and almost everything that came out as the years progressed... Needless to say, this has been something I've really been looking forward to.

In any case, I think you'll find that Citadel Space will suit you. i'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. Your Avatar has been changed by default to the Adam & Eve's logo, so feel free to change that back.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby VonHenry » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:25 am

Thank you Sir! Applied on the RSI site...!
--Truth does not change according to one's ability to stomach it!
(315p)
VonHenry
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:35 am

Approved on the RSI site! :)
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here