[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Application

Postby nosscar » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:30 am

I am 58 yrs old and retired now due to health reasons, so I have a lot of time on my hands to play games as I can not walk very far and spend a lot of time in doors, I am looking for a real friendly group, and would prefer the Adam and Eve, as I like to focus more on trade and exploring than dogfighting.
I joined the UK armed forces from school and served 9 yrs in the armoured division.
Then I did an apprentiship in engineering for 5 yrs, and in later life worked in a computer shop until 10 yrs ago, I have been driving taxis since then, until 4 yrs ago when I had an accident and not worked since.
I prefer trading and organising, rather than dog fighting, but I would like combat as part of a crew.
My main goal would be exploring and and trading I think.
I am loyal to my guilds, I was in Astro Empires for a few years, and made some good friends in my guild.
I love space sims and cut my teeth on the original Wing commander series.
More recently I have been playing games in the x-series from Egosoft.
I have the Aurora LN package, would like to try upgrade later or at least in game.
looking forward to joining you all.
nosscar
Adam & Eves

Re: Application

Postby Tealstone » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:22 pm

Greetings, Nosscar!

You'll find that we're a friendly, laid back group of folks who are enthusiastic about the game. I'm probably looking more at the trade and industry aspect myself, so hopefully we'll be able to do some runs when the game is out! We do have several folks from the UK, so even if our schedules never sync, you should generally have other folks to enjoy the game with.

I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Application

Postby nosscar » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Ok many thanks, look forward to the game with you all.
nosscar
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here