[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Azaana's Aplication

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Azaana's Aplication

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Azaana's Aplication

Postby Azaana » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Pilot Name: Azaana
Looking to join the Adam and Eves
Played some evochron mercenary
Digital Scout - LTI package with the RSI aurora MR

I'm 22 years old just got my masters in mechanical engineering and a job as a mechanical design engineer. All ways been into gaming and all ways found it more fun with a good group of people, looking for a fun time here spending time on a game which looks like it will be good. I all ways have lots of little project on the go some examples: building a sterling engine during lunch at work, making a wooden combination lock box, and designing an airship. go down the pub for a meal with friends or gaming nights round someones house reasonably regularly, and cycle everywhere I doing a 73 mile ride in April because it looked a nice route and shoot with the local archery club after work in the summer. Mainly I'm looking for a friendly group of people to play with and somewhere which I can think and help people turn a bigger profit.
Azaana
Adam & Eves

Re: Azaana's Aplication

Postby Tealstone » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Azaana,

Good for you, man! Cranking straight through to your Master's takes a lot of discipline... wish I had done it. :lol: I think you'll enjoy it here -- looking for a group of friendly folks to play Star Citizen with was my primary goal. So, I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here