[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Jaxter Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Jaxter Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Jaxter Application

Postby Jaxter » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:40 pm

Howdy!
Pilot Name: Jaxter
I am Applying to be Part of the Adam and Eves Portion
Have Played / Own Entropy, a sandbox style space sim. game.
My Pledge Status is the Aurora MR + package, with the RSI Aurora MR ship

I am a 22 year old, 4th year Biology Undergraduate, interested in the medical field. I do genetic research with a professor of mine, and I also currently work as an EMT Basic, and have done so for about 4 years now. I engage in HAM radio (call sign KC1ATO) at the technician level, and I am from Maine, USA. I have a very strong interest in Space sim games as well as retro style games (such as minecraft and starbound). I enjoy tinkering with both electronics and woodworking, I actually made my own 2 meter antenna. I am just looking to have a casual gaming experience as I do have a bit of a busy life with work and school but I want to get the most out of Star Citizen that I can. I primarily heard about Star Citizen from my brother, who is a Computer Science student. I also enjoy the outdoors, and do fish and target shoot. I enjoy the economy aspects of the game, and though I enjoy the occasional combat encounter, I am not particularly very good at them. I really just want to have fun, hang out with an interesting and diverse group of people who will treat each other with respect and maturity.
Jaxter
Adam & Eves

Re: Jaxter Application

Postby Tealstone » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Greetings and welcome, Jaxter.

Hopefully being in your fourth year, you'll be wrapping up coursework soon? I'm finishing up this semester before starting my graduate work in Instructional Technology and, while I know next to nothing about science in general, I've been target shooting off and on for about 8 years now... mostly IPSC, but I enjoy plinking on occasion.

In any case, you're one of the primary types of members I had in mind when I created the group. I hope you'll enjoy the environment and the folks you have the opportunity to play with. I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here