[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Rashoumon application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Rashoumon application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Rashoumon application

Postby Rashoumon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:36 pm

1. Rashoumon/Rass

2. the Adam and Eves. My main focus will be trading

3. No experiance in space sims. Got some experiance in flight sims but not hardcore or something, always did pretty casual things in games like IL2 Sturmovik, flying around in World War 2 airplanes with a friend and recently played World of Warplanes for some time but i got bored by it, since it got little depth and little human interaction.

4. Veteran backer.

Ships owned

- Banu Merchantman
- RSI Constellation
- MISC Freelancer
- F7C-M Super Hornet
- RSI Aurora LN

5. I'm 29 years old, i live in the Netherlands and i'm a servicedesk employee, helping people out with computer problems is my daily thing. I'm kind hearted, very social, love too talk and make fun and let everyone feel comfortable. I'm straight forward, bloody honest and not scared to say what i think but ALWAYS with respect. LOVE to help people and i'm very curious. I have no family of my own, so got plenty of time to play games, love the benefits of being single XD don't really have more to say, unless i'm forgetting something, i'm a pretty simple guy since life can be complicated enough. Might i have forgotten something to mention don't be scared to ask!

Greetings to you all
- Rashoumon
Rashoumon
Adam & Eves

Re: Rashoumon application

Postby Tealstone » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Greetings, Rass!

Hopefully, Star Citizen will give you a more fulfilling sim experience than what you've enjoyed in the past. Based on Chris Roberts' previous work, I'm almost certain it will. I really look forward to chatting and getting to know you better... In the meantime, I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Rashoumon application

Postby Rashoumon » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:00 am

Thank you very mutch.
Rashoumon
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here