[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Leopard's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Leopard's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Leopard's Application

Postby leopard » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:24 am

1. Leopard

2. Not sure about which (Adam & Eves or Hell's Angels) yet. Given my ship loadout, it is possible I'll help with both.
I'm probably leaning towards Hell's Angels for exploration to begin with, so call it that for now.

3. Wing Commander: various, X-Wing: various, MS Flight Sim, Freespace, IWar2, KSP, X, EVE and many others I'm probably forgetting. I'm not active in EVE anymore.

4. Original backer. Not the Idris-M, and missing a few variants, probably.

5. I'm not someone who particularly enjoys preying on those who don't deserve it. Weakness is not a sign of being deserving. I enjoy picking on bullies. I have a high tolerance for laughter, and a low tolerance for low tolerance. I enjoy both PvP and PvE. I'm available in the later hours pacific on weekdays-- kids and life take priority and frequently intrude on gaming time. I built my own computer, the case is laser-cut acrylic. I did the designwork and laser-cutting myself-- that way I can stick more into a small case and still keep it quiet. I thoroughly enjoy building stuff. I write code for a living. Its work, though I used to find it fun. I enjoy sci-fi, particularly books as the movies are often not so great. English is my primary language, though when I re-read what I write, it often seems improbable. :)

I particularly enjoy working in smallish groups where one can come to know others well and build up a decent friendship.
leopard
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:

Re: Leopard's Application

Postby EchoSeven » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:52 am

"Kids and life take priority and frequently intrude on gaming time. I built my own computer.."

There's a few things we have in common right there. :D

Look forward to getting you on board.
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby leopard » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:00 am

:)
leopard
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Tealstone » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:45 am

Great application, Leopard!

I like the way you have with words and it sounds like we have quite a bit in common. I'm programmer myself; I started out writing ANSI C code back in the 90's for MUD's and MUSH's and did some procedural programming for a MMO game engine later on... Now, I just lead the web programming team at a college out here in Delaware.

Just as a point of interest, I'd love to see some photos of the case design. I stick with purchased cases when I build my machines. In anycase, I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

I'll approve your application on the RSI site, so take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here