[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Iron Phoenix Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Iron Phoenix Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Iron Phoenix Application

Postby Iron_Phoenix » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:09 pm

1. Character name: IronPhoenix

2. I'd primarily prefer Hell's Angels, but I will be willing to do a little bit of cargo hauling as well.

3. My first Space Sim was actually Starlancer (which was a very fun game(though the last mission was a pain)), and I've also played Jane's Fighters Anthology as well as the Ace Combat (though I'm not quite sure those count as "sims" per se) series. More recently, I've played the X3 games (Rebirth, Terran Conflict, and Albion Prelude) and am still involved in Star Trek Online.

4. Currently, I am the proud owner a Constellation pledge package. I may consider purchasing another ship, just to give me some additional options, but for now the Connie will be my main vessel.

5. Gameplay wise, I'm looking to be a part of a group that takes care of their own without being overly controlling of their activities. I want to help those who need to get an item to a location safely, though I will not associate myself with drug- and slave-trafficking. I also will not involve myself in acts of piracy (though I am willing to aid privateer operations). As for anything else, I perfer to play it by ear. Also, I am looking to possibly acquire a larger capital ship (one that will be a non-persistant ship. I'd rather not "wake-up" dead, or not wake up at all, as the case may be).

As for me personally, I am currently a 20-year old college student who currently lives in North Carolina, and I am starting my higher-education at community college, but I am planning on transferring to a four year university soon so that I can earn a computer Science degree with a specialization in game programming. Primary reason for this is because I simply want to combine my two favorite hobbies, gaming and programming, and turn it into a career. Until a few years ago, I was primarily a console gamer, but i recently switched to PC gaming. I can speak some German (probably about enough to be able to get by in the event of an extended stay in Germany, though I may need some help). I'd say my skill level is probably about average, and I am willing to learn new tactics and strategies. As for my main strengths in gaming, I'd say that mainly comes from my enjoyment of strategy games (once beat an enemy while outnumbered by at least a factor of 5-1, and was completely outgunned. That was a fun day.). Anyways, hope to see you guys around in the 'verse!
Iron_Phoenix
Hell's Angels

Re: Iron Phoenix Application

Postby Tealstone » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Greetings, Iron Phoenix!

We seem to attract developers (and students) in addition to lawyers and law students! I started off back in the 90's with my programming... mostly MUD's and MUSH's (text-based, multiplayer games) before breaking into the graphical stuff. I wound up working on the engine that was eventually used for Star Wars: The Old Republic. Now, I manage the web team at a college here in Delaware and write web applications.

Based on your application, I think you'd fit in very well here. So, I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here