[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Exi's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Exi's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Exi's Application

Postby Exi » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:55 am

Hey there!

My pilot's name will be Exi. This is the short version of my original MMO-name, but everyone so far was calling me Exi anyway ;)
Thanks to Nubanator, I heard of the Adam & Eves wing in this organization, a scope, I'm very interested to engulf myself into.
Until now, I've had plenty of experience in various online games. The first was probably Diablo II in 2000. I also tried myself out on ESL (far too stressful to be honest, I played Vietcong and Counter Strike there). It was followed by Warcraft 3, Battlefield, some other and finally Freelancer. Freelancer was (except some crashes every jumphole) one of my most favorite games. From there, I played World of Warcraft, Call of Duty and World of Tanks.
In general, I like games, where you can build something up and Star Citizen looks like a very rich and diverse game to me.
My current pledging status is Civilian/Mercenary/Scout and I own an Aurora LN. As I posted in LFO-thread, I'll buy a new starship soon. This will be the upcoming "nextstarship" or (if it is not my taste) a constellation.

About my person:
I'm an end-mid-twenty German engineer. Currently, I'm preparing for final exams and will soon work on my Master Thesis.
About my desired commitment: I am not so keen on leading missions/events/people in Star Citizen (as I have often in other games), but if there are e.g. calculations to make, strategies to develop or people ask me s.th. I will gladly accept.
If you wish to know more about me, just ask me ;)

Thanks for your time

Exi
Exi
Adam & Eves

Orion Mining Platform:

Re: Exi's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:04 am

Greetings, Exi!

You caught me while I was online, so hopefully this is a quick process for you! :) Thanks for telling us about yourself... It's good to see you were able to pull yourself away from World of Warcraft to get interested in Star Citizen, I was hook on that myself for more than a couple of years. In any case, congratulations on starting your Master's work; what do you think your thesis will revolve around?

I'll be starting my program this summer in Instructional Technology, and I've decided to focus on wearable tech in the classroom... Google Glass and the Oculus Rift will have many applications, that I'm really looking forward to using my education as an excuse to write programs and play games!

I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Nubanator » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Hey Teal, just wanted to double check. I think Exi wanted to apply to the Adam & Eves, not Hell's Angels.

But don't worry Exi, you are free to take part in Hell's Angels missions as well. It's just to get a sense of what you'd prefer if you had to choose between two. Glad to have you aboard!
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Tealstone » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Sorry! That's a typo on my behalf -- meant Adam & Eves.

Whoops.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here