[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Devision's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Devision's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Devision's Application

Postby Devision » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:39 pm

In-game name: Devision
I wish to be a part of Adam and Eves
I currently play EVE and have been for over a year now. That is only space sim I have experience with.
My pledge status is Freelancer. I will be starting with the Freelancer and 325a as of right now.

My names Joshua and I'm 23 years old. I am a full time college student pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Speech Pathology. I enjoy playing a multitude of games from space sims to racing games. I looked through a few different corporations on the list and saw Citadel to be one that suited my like-mindedness the most. I look forward to playing star citizen and doing industry/exploration related things with other people who enjoy it as well. Thanks for your time!
Devision
Adam & Eves

Re: Devision's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:53 am

Greetings, Devision!

Speech Pathology? That's sounds very interesting! I'll admit that I'm not familiar with the subject matter -- what does it revolve around and what type of job are you looking to get with that degree?

Regardless, I hope we can get to know you a bit better... knowing which part of the world you're from and what aspect of trade/commerce you're looking forward to will help us make sure you'll have the opportunities that will excite you in-game. So, please tell us what you might enjoy doing once you're up in your Freelancer! In the meantime, I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Tealstone » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Sorry! That's a typo on my behalf -- meant Adam & Eves.

Whoops.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Devision » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:51 pm

Thanks very much! Speech pathology basically encompasses helping children/adults with articulation/disorders relating to speech. It involves as much as muscles in the jaw to the brain. There are many many possibilities that can be related to any given speech disorder, as well as diseases which cause them. It is a very interesting field of study and has some personal background with myself since I was born with a Cleft Lip & Palate. After 3 years of speech and many surgeries everything has been corrected to at least 95%, but it was not an easy road by far.

I will definitely get a better idea of what I want to do exactly in my Freelancer once I see what she can do.

Thanks for the acceptance!
Devision
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here