[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - SeaBass205's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

SeaBass205's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

SeaBass205's Application

Postby SeaBass205 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Hi! I’m SeaBass205. I’m from Alabama, am 22 years old, employed as a motion graphic designer, and adore anything space related. I played “Freelancer” for years (one of my favorites), so I geeked out like a Bieber fangirl when I heard “Star Citizen” was coming out. Been waiting for a game like this for years.

I’m the definition of a casual gamer: I love playing with people as opposed to against them, yet I love the experience that a good game brings. Playing this game by myself wouldn’t be all bad, but being able to team up with mature adults who simply enjoy good games (and don’t swear all the time) is a blast. Team playing is where it’s at; I love working with people in-game. I’m competitive, but PvE is my favorite mode of gameplay by far, so I’d fit into CSC very well.

Got a Digital Bounty Hunter package, meaning my Origin 300i and all my pertinent crowd-funding perks from June 2013 would be at you guys’ disposal. I would love to procure a multi-person spacecraft in the game later on in the future, like the Constellation, and crew it with other players. Interested in mainly exploration, but occasional combat is just fine with me. Would love to work as a wingman or co-pilot/gunner. Hell’s Angels looks like the best route to go.

My family, job, and relationships come first; but when I’ve got the time, I’m totally down for some “Star Citizen”. I’m a casual gamer who loves the experience and loves people (and has a Turtle Beach headset). Based off of the criteria on your website, I truly believe that I’d be a great fit in CSC.

Soli Deo Gloria!
SeaBass205
SeaBass205
Hell's Angels

Re: SeaBass205's Application

Postby Tealstone » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:55 am

Greetings, SeaBass!

I'm really interested in what you do as a motion graphic designer -- I do software development in a web capacity which carries some basic graphic design skills... what all does that involve? In any case, you definitely sound like you'd fit in with Citadel, so I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby SeaBass205 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:24 am

Tealstone,

Woohoo! Thanks a ton. This will be great.

I basically live in Adobe After Effects at my job, mainly for creating web videos. I've done video production/graphic design for years and graduated in animation, so I love putting it all in motion. I also still edit all the time in Adobe Premiere. Really enjoy what I do.

Anyway, I'll slip by the locker room soon for that new pilot post. Thanks for the invite!

Soli Deo Gloria
SeaBass205
SeaBass205
Hell's Angels

Postby Tealstone » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:32 am

Very nice.

My artistic skills have never been incredibly strong -- just good enough to make some attractive websites when I have the need, so I'm jealous of those skills! I'd love to be able to have a better understanding and working knowledge of Premier.

Anyhow, welcome to Citadel! Be sure to apply to the RSI Organization if you haven't already and we'll see you on the forums!

Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here