[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Mortus Vahlkeria's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Mortus Vahlkeria's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Mortus Vahlkeria's Application

Postby Mortus Vahlkeria » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:05 am

1) Mortus Vahlkeria

2) Adam&Eve/Hell's Angels (would like to do a little of both if possible)

3) No modern sims, but in the mid to late 90's a lot of the Jane's sims (ATF, WWII, Longbow and 688i)

4) Pledge-325a / more as finances allow

5) Born in the late 60's and been gaming for most of my 40+ years. I live on the East Coast of US. My gaming interest run the full gambit of genre's MMO's, FPS's and RTS's. By nature I am a quit person, a man of few words. I work in the Automotive Manufacturing Industry for a company that makes brake systems. Gaming is my main Hobby and I have a love for music (listener not a player). I am really excited about SC and I am looking forward to having a wonderful time exploring, fighting and learning all I can about the SC verse. I would love the opportunity to take this journey with Citadel Space Corp.
Mortus Vahlkeria
Adam & Eves

Re: Mortus Vahlkeria's Application

Postby Tealstone » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:20 am

Greetings, Mortus!

You mind if I ask whereabouts on the East coast? I'm based out of Delaware where we used to have a fairly booming automotive industry (GM/Saturn/Chrysler) where we've most recently been hit hard with the Fisker bankruptcy. In any case, no worries about cross-training within the various flight divisions -- the Adam & Eves/Hell's Angels designation is mostly for us to know what you'd more be interested in if you had two competing operations going on at a given time and to make things a bit more manageable in terms of tracking our pilots. Since you listed Adam & Eves first, I placed you there... if you'd like to be switched, let me know. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here