[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - CapmQuicker's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

CapmQuicker's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

CapmQuicker's Application

Postby CapmQuicker » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:14 pm

1. I will be using CapmQuicker.

2. I feel like Adam and Eves is where I want to be.

3. I don't have any experience with space sims, but i think that's why I am so interested in this game. I have played Flight Simulator X, rogue squadron, blazing angels, . Also, I have done quite a bit of flying in all of the Battlefield games, if that counts.....

4. Advanced Starter Package - LTI. Starting with an Aurora LX

5. I am 30 years old, grew up and still live in Southern California. My friends call me Nate. I went to California Polytechnic University, Pomona, graduated with a B.S. in Civil Engineering and am married with no kids. I am a licensed Professional Land Surveyor and am working on getting my Civil Engineering license.

In my free time I like to golf, hike, ride ATV's, play basketball and gold prospecting (which is probably part of the reason why I want to join Adam and Eves....hmmm).

I really enjoy gaming, especially with other people in MMO's. I started with Dark Age of Camelot when it first came out and have been hooked ever since. I played WoW with Nubanator (who is the one that turned me onto this guild and future game) quite a bit and then into Guild Wars 2.

I spend as much time with games as I possibly can but work and other doldrums of life get in the way on occasion. So, this guild seems like a perfect for me. Thank you for considering my application.
CapmQuicker
Adam & Eves

Re: CapmQuicker's Application

Postby Nubanator » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:33 pm

That's a new low! Pretending to know somebody just so you can get in. I think that goes against our integrity policy. How bout you try again once you gain a little self respect! I say no to this charlatan and move to strike all future CSC access!!! :lol:
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby CapmQuicker » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Shoot.....I got caught! 8-)
CapmQuicker
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Any friend of Nub is a friend of ours. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby CapmQuicker » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:20 pm

Yay! Thanks Tealstone. I hope to make a great asset to the guild. I'm not sure about this Nub character being Director of Mining though.... :lol:
CapmQuicker
Adam & Eves

Postby Nubanator » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:35 pm

And so it begins..... 8-)
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Wave » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:35 pm

At least you're not alone, nub. A friend of mine balked at the concept of me having the job of making us NOT look like a bunch of assholes. Though all in all, I'd say we're both doing our jobs well. ;)
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Tealstone » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here