[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Even1horizon's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Even1horizon's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Even1horizon's application

Postby Even1horizon » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:21 pm

1. Even1horizon/ Unavailable

2. When I got out of the military I wanted to be an econ major, and I love the idea of transporting goods, and playing the markets so to speak. If this game delivers on half of what I think it will, exploration will be something I will be doing a great deal of. I believe The Adam and Eves is where I would most likely fit. That said I have logged many hours over the years in fighter sims and would probably (some day) like to spend some time dog fighting.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims? Where to start...
-Flight sim 3.0 back in the early 90s. I played off an on throughout the years to FS X (circa 2010).
-US Navy Fighters from the mid to late 90s (probably one of my all time favorites).
-X wing (Star Wars game).
-Got into online flying starting with Battlefield 1942 (played the crap out of the Desert Combat mod) all the way to BF 4.
-War Thunder (FTW).
-Played Planetside 2 for a while.
-I actually hold a multi-engine commercial pilots licence with Instrument, though I don't get to fly much. I have been in a CRJ 200 sim, Beechcraft Barron, and a few others. I suppose it goes without saying that I have actual flight time in various aircraft. I am most proud of my multi-engine time (I have almost 100 hours in twin engine aircraft.), and logging several hours in an acrobatic Bonnanza, which was awesome!

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with?
I am a Backer. Currently I have a freelancer, but planning on purchasing a Constellation, Cutlass and maybe modding the hell out of a 300i.

5. My irl name is Wes, I am 32, married and have 2 children (both boys). I am from Houston Texas. I spent 5 years on active duty in the US Army, and 3 years as a reservist. During my time in the Army I did 2 deployments in support of operation Iraqi freedom. I spent over 2 years in the middle east. After I got out of the military I decided to go to school as an Econ Major and got a part time job with the Geek Squad. Things went well until about a year and a half ago when I moved back to my home state of Texas and was not sure if the current education track i was on was where I wanted to be. Now I work in an Engineering group with NOV as a programmer and am going to school again to become a computer engineer. I have played many, many games over the years, mostly PC, and I enjoy every minute of it when I have time to play. I believe that I would be a great asset to this community, and I think you guys are the type of group that I would like to be a part of. I hope that you will carefully consider my application, as I carefully considered this guild before I took the time to apply.

Thank you
Wes (Even1horizon)
Even1horizon
Adam & Eves

Re: Even1horizon's application

Postby Tealstone » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:21 am

Greetings, Wes!

There are a lot of other programmers within the corporation, myself included, so hopefully you'll have a support structure if you ever need some help during school. After reading and considering your application, I think you'll make an excellent addition to the corporation and and asset to the group.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Even1horizon's application

Postby Even1horizon » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Thanks a bunch, I am excited about what is to come. :D
Even1horizon
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here