[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Vast Gracey Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Vast Gracey Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Vast Gracey Application

Postby Vast_Gracey » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:55 pm

1. In-Game Name: Vast_Gracey

2. I'd like to enter an internship program where I start off in Adam and Eves, then transition to Hell's Angels. My goals are to become knowledgeable of organizational structure and capabilities, as well as find my niche within Citadel.

3. I played Eve for about 6 months. My experience with guilds is also limited. I've been in a couple, but I have never become fully immersed or invested in any group.

4. Right now, I am a digital scout, starting off with the base Aurora. I would like to upgrade to the 300i.

5. Gamewise -
I am ambitious. I want to be part of a monetarily profitable organization that optimizes use of all assets and manpower to achieve a great deal of success. To me, success is simply the ability to come up with new ideas for how to spend our time in the game and having or attaining the means to do it. In truth I am not lawful neutral, I am power hungry, yet extremely loyal. How can that be? Well, I don't want to be a powerful individual, I want to be part of a powerful organization, and I have fun ideas that I hope will influence at least some of the future ventures Citadel will undertake.

Joel-wise(my real name) -
I'm a 33 year old mutual fund accountant living in Omaha, Nebraska. I was in the USAF for 6 years, serving as an airborne linguist. I learned Chinese Mandarin while in, and I can still speak it well enough to live in country. I married a Mexican, former airborne linguist, so now I can speak a little Spanish. I repeat, A LITTLE Spanish. We have one son, right now. I am originally from Philadelphia, PA, I hate the cold, and I want to move to the southern part of Texas.

I've been playing computer games for about 5 years. Before this cpu adventure, I played console games from time to time. That said, I am not the most experienced gamer and I keep that in mind when I play. I am always open to suggestions on what to do and what not to do in the game. In fact, I welcome them.

I really, really like computers. I am teaching myself visual basic, taking a free online class on compilers, and I will take some programming classes at a local university soon. My hope is that I can maneuver myself into an Accounting Information Systems-type of position.
Vast_Gracey
Adam & Eves

Re: Vast Gracey Application

Postby jive » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 pm

As a current Philadelphia resident, I envy your life decisions! Leadership is reviewing your application, we'll get back to you. =)
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Tealstone » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Greetings, CG!

Delaware resident here. :) I think you have very interesting aspirations -- our structure is setup in large for leadership to more easily recognize what you'd be more interested in doing if you had to choose between a combat role or a commerce/logostics role during an operation. There's nothing that will prohibit you from participating in either activities, though!

In any case, thank you for your informative application -- I think you'll fit in well here. I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Vast_Gracey » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Thanks!
Vast_Gracey
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here