[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Joseph Malcolm's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Joseph Malcolm's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Joseph Malcolm's Application

Postby Joseph » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:57 pm

My character's name is Joseph Malcolm, I wish to join the Hell's Angels.

My previous experience includes ancient games like Tie Fighter, I have also played Eve Online (barely a flight sim) and Spent a little time with X-Plane.

My backing level is Digital Bounty Hunter, and the ships I have are the 300i (trying to decide between upgrading it to the 315 or the 325), the Super Hornet, the Freelancer, and the Aurora.

My Real name is Joseph Bonnette, I am a husband and father of a 9 month boy. I work in E-Discovery at an insurance company. I love computer games, and have an Alienware Aurora rig and a. Hotas Warthog stick and throttle, and Saitek rudder pedals. My father recently joined your clan as JJ Malcolm, and I would love to have a great group of people to experience the game with. My best Online gaming memories have been while running with a guild.
Joseph
Hell's Angels

Re: Joseph Malcolm's Application

Postby Tealstone » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Hey there, JM!

Firstly, congratulations on your boy! Hope he's settled into a decent sleep pattern... My first couldn't sleep through the night until she was three -- I think I aged at twice the normal rate during that period of time, hehehe. So, when you say you work in E-Discovery, are you an attorney? If I recall, Darhoth (our Adam & Eve's division leader) is lawyer who focuses in electronic discovery.

In any case, we're glad to have family come on board! I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Joseph Malcolm's Application

Postby Joseph » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome. The sleep pattern is problematic, it's not consistent. I am not a lawyer, I am an email archive search analyst. I retrieve the stuff lawyers are asked to produce.

I will definitely check out the new pilot area and see what I can do to prepare for my role.

Happy thanksgiving for all the US residents out there.
Joseph
Hell's Angels

Return to Apply Here