[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - STARSCREEMER's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

STARSCREEMER's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

STARSCREEMER's application

Postby STARSCREEMER » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Blake Schirok
Callsign: Specter

I would love to be a part of the Hell's Angels military branch of Citadel, and maybe down the road try out the mining.

I have played a ton of sims; I have played Freelancer,IL-2 Sturmovik, flight Simulator (not sure what years) Freespace 1 and 2, Battlefield, and EVE to name a few. Space simulators are one of my favorite types of games. I love flying anything really. I would say I will be an excellent pilot.

I am a Rear admiral, so I have the constellation and will probably have my friend join me on my ship and hopefully along with some fellow guild members.

I prefer to be on the main server but doing PvE in a private would be fun as well. I will use voice chat often, I find communication is the key to success. I will be on as much as my time table allows, I have a job and I am a student studying at university; that being said, I am willing to put in my fair share of time. expecially during the summer time and throughout the holidays. I am bringing humour and intellect to the table. I have found I am an excellent strategist when it comes to team oriented games.

Thanks for considering me.
Blake
STARSCREEMER
Hell's Angels

Re: STARSCREEMER's application

Postby Tealstone » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Greetings!

The scheduling thing is completely understandable... In addition to the family and full time job, I'm also working on a Bachelor's program full time and will be starting a Master's program in the Summer -- there are many of us who will be doing what we can with the time we have. :)

Out of curiosity, what are you studying?

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby STARSCREEMER » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:08 am

Hey Tealstone, thanks so much for the opportunity. I am studying geology (just started this year) this is my first semester.
STARSCREEMER
Hell's Angels

Postby EchoSeven » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:33 am

Right about here, I would expect a comment from Tealstone how he recently went on a Geological Dig in Arizona or something. :lol:

Tealstone has waaaaaay too many talents. :)

Welcome to Citadel!
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Return to Apply Here