[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - cmagee79's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

cmagee79's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

cmagee79's application

Postby cmagee79 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:04 pm

1. cmagee79 (Though I usually go by Cinaed, or Cin for short)

2. Honestly, I'm not sure. Adam and Eves to start, but I wouldn't mind mixing it up here and there.

3. I don't really have a lot of sim experience. At least not on this level. A bit of dated mmo experience in WoW but that was a few years back, a bit of raid tanking and support role activity.

4. I'm currently rocking a MISC Freelancer, though depending on my whim in the next few hours, that may be a Xi'an craft instead.

5. I'm looking to have a good time. Real life exists, and am looking for a group that is flexible and relaxed about the game, but at the same time is happy to get into the nitty gritty details on how to really make some of the systems really shine. And in turn, I'm happy to buzz all over creation if that is needed in making the group, and myself by extension, better for the trouble. I was actually directed to this group by another individual from a different crew on the SC forums, one Avalean.
cmagee79
Adam & Eves

Re: cmagee79's application

Postby Tealstone » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Greetings, Cinaed!

Will that be your callsign in game? If possible, we'd like folks to use their callsigns for the forums so we don't have to memorize two different names for the same person. :) If you'd like me to change it for you, let me know. In any case, I understand what you mean completely -- having the family, work, school and personal time, I certainly understand that life happens and Citadel can afford the flexibility you're looking for.

Also, no worries about running missions on the combat side in addition to the support side. Our main goal is to enjoy our liesure time, so feel free to particpate as much as you like in whatever capacity you like.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: cmagee79's application

Postby cmagee79 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:51 pm

I will most likely go as Cin or Cinaed in-game. My own fool fault during the account shift a few months back. Cinaed is probably how I'll most likely respond to without undue issue. But on SC forums I'll be cmagee79.

Will do! And I'm leaning heavy to MISC Freelancer and a 300i on the side to tool around in when the situation calls. Though... that avenger is mighty tempting...

EDIT: On the side of caution, going MISC Freelancer and a 300i. No Xi'an.
cmagee79
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here