[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Draakos's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Draakos's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Draakos's application

Postby Draakos » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Greetings fellow citizens,

My name is michiel and my callsign is Draakos. I was reffered to this page by Avalean after i posted on the RSI forums. I'm 25 years old and I currently reside in Belgium. I'm looking to play some star citizen once it becomes playable ofc ;). I usualy play support roles in mmo's so i'm gearing towards those roles.

I'm looking forward to some PVE ops and consider myself fairly punctual and trustworthy (no eye-patch and black flag for me). I've played starlancer and freelancer before and have good gaming experience.

If you have any questions about me then don't hesitate and ask :)

See you all in the 'verse!
Draakos
Adam & Eves

Re: Draakos's application

Postby Tealstone » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Greetings and welcome, Draakos!

I'm wondering what types of support roles you think you'll enjoy most... refueling? Mining? Cargo hauling? Also, have you pledged yet? If so, what did you wind up going with?

Regards,
Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Draakos » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Hi!,

I pledged for the rear admiral package and then added a starfarer and a aurora LN to my hangar.

I don't know how the different roles feel/play so i'm kinda hesitent on deciding, that being said:
Starfarer: a refuler or a miner
constellation: as a more combat support role if that's possible.
aurora: small personal ship to have some fun with, probably combat ship.(mercenary?)

If there is a need for me to be a specific role within the orginisation i'm willing to adapt. i have 3 ships so I can be a bit flexible with my roles :)
Draakos
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:09 am

That's for replying, Draakos!

No reason to be too specific -- it's good to get a sense of what you might enjoy more if you had the pick of the litter. :) We have two flight divisions, one based around combat and the other around support and commerce -- there's nothing that will prohibit you from running missions on either side of the house; rather it just helps us organize a bit. Since you mentioned support and the fact that you added your Starfarer, I'll add you into our support division, the Adam & Eves. If you'd rather full-on combat, let me know and we can switch you over... again, nothing prevents you from running missions with either division. :)

With that, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Draakos » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:03 am

Thank you verry much!

I'm looking forward to working with you guys.
Draakos
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here