[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - JJ Malcolm's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

JJ Malcolm's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

JJ Malcolm's Application

Postby Convex6 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Hi,

My real name is Joel Bonnette, JJ Malcolm in Star Citizen. My military call sign was Convex 6, so I use that for my handle in most games. I am 58 and retired from the USAF and I like to play games in my spare time. I have a son (Joe Bonnette) who I am planning to play Star Citizen with, he is 31 and is a true gamer. We both are veteran backers and have several ships between us. Joe will apply separately. His game name is Malcolm as well.

So far, I have a Starfare Tanker, 300R, Drake Cutlass, Hornet (2 seat military version), and a Constellation (My first purchase was rear admiral, don't know what that means exactly).

I recognize the value of being part of a team and have been in other guilds before. I like the camaraderie and the fun that comes sharing an operation with friends. What attracts us to your specific guild is that you are mature minded folks like us and your organizational structure is simple and well thought out. Of all the guilds we reviewed for fit, we both agreed that yours is most likely the best fit for us.

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration.

JJ Malcom
Convex6
Adam & Eves

Re: JJ Malcolm's Application

Postby Calignos » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Always good to see military vets. Good luck on the application!
Calignos
Intelligence Director

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Wave » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Rear admiral means you also have a constellation; a heavy mercantile/space superiority vessel.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Convex6 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Thanks Guys, I appreciate it.
"Nine times of ten an army has been destroyed because its supply lines have been severed" - Gen Macarthur, August 1950 to the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Convex6
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Greetings, Convex!

It sounds like it's going to be great to have you guys onboard. For our convenience, we assign our pilots to one of two divisions -- our combat division or our trade division. Nothing restricts you from running missions in either one, but do you see yourself running more with the combat group or doing mining/hauling/economic flying?

Regards,
Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Convex6 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Thanks, Tealstone.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone.

I am planning on mostly doing mining and logistics (hauling supplies, etc.) with an occaisional combat air patrol sortie. I have a Starfarer Tanker that I want to get fitted with refinery equipment. I also have a Constellation for transporting supplies. Can't wait to see what the variants are for the rest of the ships.

Looking forward to flying with you all.

Keep your metal on target, amigo.

Convex6
"Nine times of ten an army has been destroyed because its supply lines have been severed" - Gen Macarthur, August 1950 to the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Convex6
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Roger that.

We look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you as well!

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here