[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Serafine's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Serafine's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Serafine's Application

Postby Serafine » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:03 pm

1. In game/forum name: Serafine

2. I would like to be part of Hell's Angels

3. I started playing flight sims back when Wing Commander was the newest and greatest thing. I had actually just moved to a new area when it was new, and remember that I ended up meeting some new friends in my neighborhood because of us all talking about Wing Commander on the bus.

I've played many flights sims since then, from the rest of the Wing Commander series to the Privateer games, or more recently things like the X series and Evochron Mercenary. I also play War Thunder and occasionally Star Conflict. I think that Star Citizen is going to be the game I've always been waiting for, even if I didn't know it.

4. My account is a new backer, though I wish I had signed up for it back in the Original Backer days. Right now I have an Aurora LX and I'm looking at pledging for a Constellation, but I think I might actually wait until this weekend and get a Super Hornet or a Retaliator during that sale.

5. I'm an avid PC gamer with over 200 games on steam and a lot of history with various MMOs. I've played everything from Dark Age of Camelot to EVE Online, and both been part of larger guilds and run guilds of my own. I do a little bit of Console gaming, but the PC is really my thing, and I'm looking forward to Star Citizen's impending release being an excuse to do a major PC upgrade some time later next year :)

I'm looking forward to finding an organized group of people who want to learn how to do capable space combat as a directed, group effort... but I also want it to be a group of relatively mature people who share those interests with me.

If you have any other questions for me please do let me know! I'm eager to get involved and learn more about everything I've missed out on, and everything I have to look forward to.
Serafine
Hell's Angels

Re: Serafine's Application

Postby Calignos » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Calignos
Intelligence Director

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Serafine » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:19 pm

DaoC was my first MMO, actually. I got introduced to it by a friend who got me to start playing and then promptly (within a couple of days) stopped playing herself. Oops!

I ended up playing it off and on for years after that, though.
Serafine
Hell's Angels

Postby Tealstone » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:33 pm

I played DOAC for a loooong time as well. Great game. :)

With regards to your new backer status, you still have 5 days left to take advantage of our original backers converting new packages into packages with LTI and gifting them back -- be sure to check out the forums for more information. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. This also overwrote your avatar, feel free to change it back to whatever you like.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here