[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - N7ShadowInfiltrator's Aplication

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

N7ShadowInfiltrator's Aplication

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

N7ShadowInfiltrator's Aplication

Postby N7ShadowInfiltrator » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:04 pm

1. N7ShadowInfiltrator

2. Neither. Would prefer to be part of a new group, simply titled, N7. It would be part military, part Explorer...in other words, special forces. I'm Christian so I won't be wearing the title of Hell's Angel any time soon..

3. Been playing flight sims since the Commodore 64. Most recently played WWIIOL. shape or form.Also played Mass Effect...still do, but that's not really a flight sim in any way

4. I am pledged with 3 ships, and have 4. I can wear the title of Freelancer, Colonel, Bounty Hunter, Mercenary, or Scout.

5. I've been playing computer games since I bought my first C64. I've played many different games, and many different types. I was very active in WWIIOL and was the trainer for The Black Knight Brigade. Often, I preferred to do missions that had a special forces feel to them. Usually, just doing the unexpected...approaching from directions not expected, etc.... As soon as I can, I want to acquire a Hornet Ghost, or put stealth on a Super Hornet. At that point, I want to be able to go into the PvP area where the pirates will be hanging out. There I will watch them in silence, and see how and where they operate. And see what tactics they normally use. I would use this info to perfect ambush scenarios against them, and maybe use rabbits for them to chase.
Each of you needs to be willing to die. Anything less...and you're already dead.
N7ShadowInfiltrator
Hell's Angels

Re: N7ShadowInfiltrator's Aplication

Postby EchoSeven » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:45 pm

My beloved C64. Zac McKracken? Maniac Mansion? (Did YOU put the hamster in the microwave?) The Last Ninja 2 anyone? Winter Olympics? Conan the Barbarian? Kung Fu? PIRATES! (Sid Meier) (which I also spent half my childhood on)... Defender of the Crown? Mmmmm... Good days..
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Wave » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:08 pm

I kinda feel the need to point out that this is not a Mass Effect related guild, since this isn't the first time it's come up.

Citadel, noun; A fortress, typically on high ground, protecting or dominating a city.

It was a word before Mass Effect came out. This guild is intended to at least be somewhat lore friendly with the Star Citizen Universe. As such, it's unlikely that we'll craft an entire wing after the N7 Special Forces from the ME universe.

Also, Citadel Space Corporation is meant to be run as a CORPORATION. We have a military wing for private security and acquisition of territory, and an Intel/reconnaissance wing for things that require a defter touch. there is no need for a new wing.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Tealstone » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:27 pm

Thanks for applying Shadow.

Sadly, as has been mentioned, we are not a Mass Effect themed guild. The hopefully assuade some of your concerns, our naming setup is an homage paid to the pilots of the 1st American Volunteer Group, the Flying Tigers -- a distinguished World War II squadron that helped turn the tide of the air war against the Japanese by claiming over 300 confirmed kills.

There were three divisions: the Hell's Angels, the Adam & Eves and the Panda Bears. Our two current flight divisions are the Hell's Angels and Adam & Eves... if you're interested in combat and exploration, that would be our Hell's Angels division. While I understand the concerns folks have regarding the religions and other implications of the names, I'd rather uphold the tradition and honoring the sacrifices of the men who bravely fought in World War II.

I understand if you wish to rescind your application.

Regards,
Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby N7ShadowInfiltrator » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Each of you needs to be willing to die. Anything less...and you're already dead.
N7ShadowInfiltrator
Hell's Angels

Postby N7ShadowInfiltrator » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:58 pm

N7ShadowInfiltrator
Hell's Angels

Postby Wave » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby N7ShadowInfiltrator » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:14 pm

N7ShadowInfiltrator
Hell's Angels

Postby Wave » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:56 pm

Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby EchoSeven » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:20 am

Has this finally made the record for the longest application thread EVER?
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Next

Return to Apply Here