[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Laser's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Laser's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Laser's application

Postby Laser » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:31 am

1. Laser Gunns

2. Hell's angels

3. I played EVE very briefly.

4. I am a new backer, I will start with an Aurora and a Cutlass. Maybe more.

5. I am a 22 year old college student living in the great Pacific Northwest. And I play way more video games than I probably should. Oh well, I like it. I recently have converted to full-time PC gaming. I used to be a console gamer, but the FPS saturation of the last few years really lowered my interest. Through some friends I found out that the PC community is generally a lot better, which is great because I really enjoy "team gaming", I'm a big fan of games that have "guild" functions beyond sharing a tag. Anyhoo, I've finally decided to take the pledge and back what appears to be one of the most innovative games that I have seen in a long time, and cannot wait to see how this game and community progresses as we inch toward launch.

I should also add that I am a diehard cheesehead (Packer fan), I love heist movies, and regular movies (just not as much). I am trying to graduate with a degree in electrical engineering. I love Halloween. I am a twin (he is the evil one, I swear!) I am amused by stupid things. Hogan's Heroes is awesome. I have a 35lb cat named "sir Arnold". I can't grow a beard. I wrote my senior paper about the movie Avatar.

That's all you need to know ;)

Signed,
Laser

PS: if anyone wants to play some other games while we wait for SC feel free to hit me up, I'm always looking for new friends!
Laser
Hell's Angels

Re: Laser's application

Postby EchoSeven » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:41 am

Hi Laser,

I want to read your paper on Avatar. Sounds very cool. I'm wondering why they forced me to write such dull papers for my teaching degree.

I just had ONE other question - What does your cat like to eat? :o

Echo
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: Laser's application

Postby Tealstone » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:02 am

Lol!

Welcome Laser -- well, I must admit that's one of the more entertaining applications I've read. So, if you're in the PacNW, why are you a cheesehead fan? I've been to Green Bay a couple of time to visit in-laws... they have a lovely place with a porch that literally backs up right onto Green Bay.

You'll definitely have to give us the thesis of your Avatar paper... I actually watched that again for the first time in a long while last week and found that it got a bit preachy at the end. :P

In anycase, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. This also overwrote your avatar, feel free to change it back to whatever you like.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here