[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - xalas' application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

xalas' application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

xalas' application

Postby xalas » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:12 pm

1. xalas (pronounced Zal-as or kalas or zaelis you pick)

2. more then likely hell's angels but can contribute to adam and eve when necessary

3. i honestly dont remember the names it was quite a while back when i was around 10ish or so

4. i plan to be at the 40 dollar pack level at least

5. My names David (DJ or xalas) Cronin (pronounced crow-nin) i also go by crow im as of july 18th a 20 year old who is ready to kick ass and take names. Im of irish/scottish/cherroke/german/and italian decent my family is full of mutts more or less. I love to game its been a huge thing for me since i used the computer the first time when i was 5 or so and played star trek armada with my father. I tend to be a bit loud so if i hurt your ears let me know and i do apologize in advance i can also be pretty bad on the puns feel free to smack me around a bit :D. I am also currently on the lookout for work so im not 100% on what my gaming times will be but ill let everyone know when im free. Im also still living at home with mum and dad cause they need help and all so yeah thats me DJ.
xalas

Re: xalas' application

Postby Tealstone » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:01 pm

Man, you gamers are getting younger and younger every year. ;)

Frostbyte has good things to say about you and I know you guys will have each others' back. I'm looking forward to having you both make a solid team. :)

Welcome to the Hell's Angels.

I'll have you setup on the roster momentarily and, when that's done, you'll be able to access the member's only forums. Check out the new pilot post at the top of the Locker Room board to get you going with the information you need to know and then, take your time catching up and getting to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!

Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: xalas' application

Postby xalas » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Thank you good sir!
xalas

Return to Apply Here