[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Highonwater3's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Highonwater3's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Highonwater3's application

Postby highonwater3 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:36 pm

1. Highonwater3

2. For the division I'm not really sure yet, I think I would like to experience both of them but if I had to choose probably Hell's Angels

3. Experience: Let's see, it's been a really long time since I played a good space sim, but I played Evochron Mercenary, Star Wars Starfighter & Battlefront II, War Thunder, I've played quite a few hours in jets and helicopters in the Battlefield series and flying around in Planetside 2. Looking forward to the dogfighting PVP coming up in SWTOR. X-Wing Series. I think that's about it.

4. Every time I purchased a pack I wanted to upgrade it, so far I am sticking with the Rear Admiral package. I have the RSI Constellation and I might be picking up a dogfighter over the course of these sales, but I haven't decided which one I want. Also might be picking up a more cargo-oriented ship. Advice would be appreciated on what to get and what not to get :)

5. I'm 21 years old and I am a senior at Wheaton College in Massachusetts (NOT Illinois). I am Palestinian-American, born in Jerusalem, and I grew up in Jordan going to British curriculum schools up until high school when I switched over to the American system. I'm fluent in English but I can also speak Arabic at a decent level. Wheaton and Massachusetts were my first experience of living in the US although a lot of my family lives in Vermont and the rest of New England so I've visited a lot. I'm a history major and a huge fan of ancient history and classics, studying the Greeks and Romans in particular. In fact I'm super busy writing the first draft of my 25 page seminar paper and taking a break right now! Soccer/Football depending on what you call it is my passion and I plan on pursuing a career as a professional coach in England or Spain, and I will actually be studying at Arsenal Football Club in London next year to get my licenses. I've played Varsity until sophomore year of college and played for several youth professional teams in Spain, Germany and Jordan.

I'm an avid gamer, playing a great variety of games, though not many MMO's. My first MMORPG experience was Runescape, then it took a really long time for me to get sucked into another one which ended up being SWTOR back when it released which I then dropped after a few months but picked up again recently (it's changed quite a bit I'm having so much more fun!), and Neverwinter. Quite possibly my favorite games of all time are the Mass Effect trilogy, which I've played through more times than I can remember. I'm also a fan of Battlefield, Total War, Elder Scrolls, Assassin's Creed, Diablo (2 mostly), Age of Empires, Crysis and tons of other games. Really when it comes to games I'll give most things a try.

I'm a really nice guy, and I love meeting new people, in games or in real life and having a great time with them. I love playing games with people, not that I don't enjoy single player experiences, but I feel like multiplayer games have a much greater amount to offer if you play with other people - especially when those people are good people not trying to murder you every chance they get (...EVE). I like to tease and poke fun but only if people are comfortable with it!

I probably wrote way more than 200 words but hey, I would really like to find a good group to play this amazing game with and you guys seem awesome! I honestly believe that this game has the potential to be the best game ever made without exaggeration.
highonwater3

Re: Highonwater3's application

Postby Tealstone » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:07 pm

Greetings, High and welcome!

We're glad you've applied -- it's always cool to have history buffs in the ranks, especially considering that Chris Robert's has stated that he's really looking to plan the evolution of the game universe around the happenings of the Roman empire. In any case, there will he plenty of opportunity to flight missions in both divisions... the classification is more so we have a better idea of who enjoys what most, just so we better support each other in our endeavours.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. This also overwrote your avatar, feel free to change it back to whatever you like.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here