[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Buttercup Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Buttercup Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Buttercup Application

Postby Buttercup » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:12 pm

1. Buttercup

2. Adams & Eves

3. Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Kerbal Space Program.

4. Banu Freighter

5. Hello I'm Isaac

And I have always been playing the leader role in most games I do play, I am a modest semi intelligent young man, whom enjoys doing the dirty work for a price.
I intend on becoming a renowned trader, and am skilled in economics, and the 3Cs.Many of my hobbies consist of gaming, reading, singing, and playing my Trombone/Cello/Violin, although you probably won't ever catch me doing anything of the sort unless I'm in a really good mood.
I enjoy Classical, Jazz, and the occasional rap/pop/soul. I understand Chinese, but am not very fluent, and of course English. I'm currently living in Colorado, alone.... (Ladies)... I don't have a religion, nor do I have a very high income job(King Supers) but I am working on my own book.
I have many inspirations but i'll narrow them down to five: 1. Mom 2. Christopher Paolini 3. Steven Page 4. Lindsey Sterling 5. Boogie2988/Total Biscuit

Well that is all I have, I know I'm not very creative and that it also doesn't meet the 200 word quota but hey it's what I have, I can't give you any more than that. ;)
Buttercup
Adam & Eves

Re: Buttercup Application

Postby Wave » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:46 pm

An Eragon Fan. Nice. 8-)
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Tealstone » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Hey there, Buttercup!

I'm afraid we actually require a trombone audition video in order to be eligible for acceptance.

:lol:

Just kidding -- in any case, I have to shadow Wave's sentiment -- any Eragon fan can't be all that bad! I'm a musician myself; I'm a classically trained orchestral percussionist, but I've been doing a lot of traditional Irish music as of late. I look forward to talking music sometime!

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Buttercup » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:14 pm

My thanks
Buttercup
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here