[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Bankar Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Bankar Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Bankar Application

Postby Bankar » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:17 am

1. Bankar

2. Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining)

3. Privateer/WC series - EVE online

4. Backer - Aurora LN, Cutlass, Hornet with F7A upgrade package. I intend to have a Constellation/Starfarer/Banu Merchant by the end of the month depending on offerings. I do expect that I will likely pick up a few others prior to launch.

5. I have been involved in online gaming since 1991. If you count BB then prior to that. I have played the gamut of MMOs in capacity of casual to hardcore. After running with a Top Server Guild with Everquest, I toned back my play time and let life take over. I like MMO and FPS, I like CoD series and gameplay over BF series but I love both games. I play D3 and GW2 currently along with staring at my spaceships in the hanger. I have throughly enjoyed the space genre of games and was very excited to see CR bring this project to fruition.

In RL, I have 23 and counting years of military service. I am practicing attorney. I enjoy social involvement and my schedule is such that sometimes I can spend hours creating/destroying pixelated horrors and the like and others times just enough to check email and forum messages. I enjoy good banter on the Vent/TS but I do not care for yelling/arguing etc. I do not care for drama when it comes to playing games online. People make mistakes and it is just a game. I am all for big planning and operations but when its not fun, why bother. I dont mind grinding for hours. I think my all time record for crawdads in WoW was 700 in one setting. I loved EVE for its visuals but I never did like the ship combat model used. I ran several ships but loved my cloaked Panther. I am hoping SC feels that gap I have been missing ever since Privateer. I did launch a version from GoG a couple years ago. It felt great.
Bankar
Adam & Eves

Re: Bankar Application

Postby Tealstone » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Greetings, Bankar!

Our gaming backgrounds are very similar -- '90 or '91 is when I started getting into the swing of things with local BBS's (Legend of the Red Dragon and Trade Wars FTW!) -- I used to do a lot of WoW end-game raiding, but I dropped that quickly when it started to become a job. I currently do a lot of military FPS and Eve when I get bored, mainly because there are no decent flight sims to really get involved with.

Out of curiosity, what kind of law do you practice? I'm making the assumption that you're in whatever your equaivalent of JAG is... We have a few practicing attorney's here as well as a couple of law students, so I think there will be a few folks who have a lot in common.

In any case, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here