[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Romulus' Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Romulus' Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Romulus' Application

Postby Romulus » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:37 am

Greetings Star Citizens,

My name's Mitch "Romulus" Hunt. I'm a Colonel in the UEE Marine Corps, but I'm no longer on active duty. I've heard decent things about Citadel Space corporation and I've been seeking a small corporation looking to establish itself in deep space. I specifically interested in helping good people do that as well.

I'm both a pilot and an infantry officer - reconnaissance and anti-armor assault specifically. Though I suspect you'll be seeking some assistance in the spacecraft arena and that's where I do my best work.

I've got just about every ship a single pilot can own, though I don't go for anything much larger than a Constellation class ship. I'm a dog-fighter at heart and if I'm not doing that, I hire a crew and head into deep space to see what I can find...or what finds me.

I earned my citizenship long ago as an original backer of the UEE efforts. I'm proud to be a citizen but more proud to be a Marine. I flew years ago as a Freelancer and Privateer and before that I was a Wing Commander. I've even flown deep and long in New Eden in the part of the universe known as EVE. Found some Freespace as well. If I'm not in space, I'll fight Planetside if needed.

So if your honorable and mature people...then I'd be happy to sign up for a spell. I'd likely send a comm to my brother to do so when he gets done with his tour in the UEE Space Force as well.

You can call me Mitch or Romulus, and I'm both a US Marine as well as a principal of a Business Development firm concentrating on marketing, business development, and mergers and acquisition positioning. I'm very interested in being involved in a smaller outfit where there is room still to build something interesting both from a game-play as well as organizational perspective. It certainly seems like that is the case here.

Semper Fidelis
Romulus

Re: Romulus' Application

Postby Tealstone » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:10 am

Greetings, Romulus!

Thank you for your service in the UEE -- it's great to see an established soldier put in their application. ;)

We are certainly in the development stages and actively seeking input from our membership as we write our policies and map out our future. My question to you would be, how would see yourself aiding in that process?

I see that you enjoy the roleplay and immersion aspect, as do I... I've been playing PnP RPG's for, well, longer than I can remember now which I think is refreshing and something we could use a bit more of here. Based on your application, I'd like to formally extend to you an offer of membership.

If you accept, please reply back and let me know -- I'm assuming you'd be looking to join the roster of our combat division?

I look forward to hearing from you and, when your brother is done his tour, have him stop by the office and we'll have one of our recruiting officers chat with him.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Romulus » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:05 am

Thank you for the invitation.

In regards to aiding in the process of formation, I'm happy to assist in any way I can. I can certainly contribute to the military/security function as far as structure, protocols, etc. There are opportunities to develop a structure that is both practical and fun that makes sense in the lore as well as a corporation. Ideas a-plenty.

It seems like we have some very able graphics-capability already, but if needed, I have some significant real-world experience in marketing, advertising, and graphic design. So if additional help/collaboration is needed, I'm willing to do so.

I'm also willing to write copy as needed as well.

As far as RP, I'm personally an immersion type player - it's even easier with this game because it is essentially our "future selves". Perhaps through the use of profiles, and some graphical elements (create signatures/avatars; a corporate employee dossier, etc. We could enhance the immersion/RP factor without causing anyone to venture into territory they are uncomfortable with.

So yes, I accept a position in the security division. Thank you.

Romulus
Romulus

Postby Tealstone » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:25 am

Romulus,

We are always soliciting feedback and ideas for graphical media and copy -- those talents are especially welcomed, in addition to developing policy in these early stages.

I've added you to the Hell's Angels roster and would like to welcome you into Citadel. We look forward to getting to know you better!

You now have access to the members only forums -- please hit the Locker Room forum and check out the New Pilots thread at the top to get an overview of everything you need to know on a single page. Thenm take some time to catch up on whatever posts look interesting on the forums while getting to know the other pilots.

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Darhoth » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:27 am

Welcome aboard
Darhoth
CFO Emeritus

Return to Apply Here