[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Dradis application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Dradis application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Dradis application

Postby Dradis » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:57 am

1. Dradis ‘handle’ ThraceAce
2. I would like to be part of the Hell’s Angels wing – I will be getting my ‘wings’ during my service with Squadron 42
3. Unfortunately I have no previous with space sims and limited past experience of flight sims… I am an xbox/playstation game player and hope that my 3rd and FPS experience will help me get up to speed fast
4. Only just started and will be getting a proper pledge package at the end of the month , for now I have an aurora but I intend to get an Origin 325 and either a freelancer or cutlass
5. The name of the guild caught my eye as I’m a huge fan of ME. As I said I am more of a console gamer and my only experience of mmo’s is KOC through facebook.
But I am really looking forward to experiencing the immersive experience that will be SC when it goes live and intend to spend a lot of time in-game, work permitting.
I like the idea of being part of a guild and working as a team to achieve shared goals and to be successful in the ‘verse’.
Dradis
Hell's Angels

Re: Dradis application

Postby Tealstone » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 am

Greetings, Dradis!

Well, I guess all I can say is that we hope to make a thorough PC convert of you (not really, I still do some console gaming from time to time), so, well... maybe at least give you some good company while we try!

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. This also overwrote your avatar, feel free to change it back to whatever you like.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Dradis application

Postby Dradis » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:54 pm

cool thank you... i'm really looking forward to getting truly immersed ;)
Dradis
Hell's Angels

Return to Apply Here