[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Sora Darcia's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Sora Darcia's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Sora Darcia's application

Postby Sora Darcia » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:01 am

1. Sora Darcia

2. i wish to be part of Adam and Eves but i also wish to help out Hell's Angels when they do bigger battles or when they are short on people

3. only space sim experience is with X3: Reunion also played Tom Clamcy's HAWX a lot

4. Rear Admiral so got Constellation its only ship i plan on getting before launch but everyone seems to say that with their first ship so feel free to doubt this :D

5. firstly my grammar is awful so please forgive me for it my real name is Craig i'm 25 years old and work in a factory because of this i get little play time mid week (though if i'm at home i'm nearly always on a game) and regularly get put on overtime with only about 4 hours notice because of this with organised events all i can really say is i'll join if i'm online take a rule if i'm not on 30min before start assume i'm not joining i won't be annoyed if you fill my spot and i come online just in time.

Most of the games i play are MMOs currently playing Guild Wars 2 but i've also played Guild Wars, SWTOR, Aion, WoW, CoH and Vanguard on all of these games i spent most of my times doing the group dungeons and raids because of this i have a lot of experience working together with groups will be a little different on a space sim but same principles should apply keep an eye on your team mates focus on your role and be ready to change on short notice. Also got a few consoles games on Wii U and Xbox 360 have games of most genres except for sports games not a fan of them.
Sora Darcia

Re: Sora Darcia's application

Postby Tealstone » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:30 am

Greetings, Sora!

Thanks for reaching out and applying -- it sounds like you're in the same boat as a lot of us with regards to limited time due to work. No worries about helping out with Hell's Angels, even though you select the Adam and Eve's, we really want folks to enjoy the group in general, so there will be nothing stopping you from running operations between both groups.

Out of curiosity, where are you from? From your spelling, I'd guess the UK?

In any case, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Sora Darcia!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Sora Darcia's application

Postby Sora Darcia » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:36 am

cheers and you guessed right i'm from england - rotherham :)
Sora Darcia

Return to Apply Here