[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Kix's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Kix's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Kix's Application

Postby Kix » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:11 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- please make sure your forum name here matches.
Kix

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).
I would like to be part of Hell's Angels
3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.
I have been playing FL with Avalean
4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.
I have purchased the "Weekend Warrior" bundle and have not purchased any backing pledge yet.
5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

I'm a 20 year old PC gamer, I work a pretty straight forward desk job during the day. I enjoy gaming with a group of players who does not really get terribly angry and start yelling into their mics. I'm a very laid back player who is just looking for a like minded gamers who can be serious about what they enjoy doing in the free time. Especially when it comes to video games. If you'd like to get to know me I already regular the TeamSpeak. I'm an American, living in Denver, Colorado. I hope to hear from you in the future, I look forward to working together.
Kix
Hell's Angels

Re: Kix's Application

Postby Tealstone » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Kix,

Glad you decided to apply -- hope to catch you on Teamspeak.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. This also overwrote your avatar, feel free to change it back to whatever you like.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Kix's Application

Postby EchoSeven » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves