[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - everyman's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

everyman's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

everyman's application

Postby everyman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:30 am

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- please make sure your forum name here matches.
everyman

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).
This decision is very difficult, but i think i would like to join the HA in the beginning.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.
Wing Commander Series since 90's.

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.
Ships: Aurora LN / ORIGIN 300i and 325a / Constellation

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you.
My name is Klaas, I am 32 years old and from germany. I think this game will be just great - about 20 years ago I had my first Wing Commander experience and it never lost its fascination.
Professionally, I work as a software-developer for mobile and web applications - So if there is anything I can do for the technical side... I would love to help ... hm, I never had good grades for story-telling, so I guess that's it from my side... Star Citizen *woohoo* :lol:
everyman
Hell's Angels

Re: everyman's application

Postby Tealstone » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:24 am

Welcome, Klaas!

We have Germans abound here, so you'll have plenty of company. :) That being said, there are also a lot of software and application developers, myself included! With regards to the division, no worries there -- we'll add you to the combat division as you've requested and we can move you if you wind up changing your mind, but your choice now will not prevent you from running operations with any other division; one thing we focus on in Citadel is making sure you actually enjoy your time with us in the game because, after all, it's supposed to be fun. Right?

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. This also overwrote your avatar, feel free to change it back to whatever you like.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, everyman!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here