[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - eG.legacy.'s Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

eG.legacy.'s Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

eG.legacy.'s Application

Postby eG.legacy. » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Greetings Star Citizens,

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- please make sure your forum name here matches.

eG.legacy. or just legacy. Depends on the if legacy is taken or not.

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).

Hell's Angels would be my favorized part.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.

I began my Space-Sim carrier with X-Wing Alliance. At the time this game was released I was 7 years old. I played this game in a funny way for a long time: I had no joystick (the PC I played this game on wasn't even my PC.. remember. I was just 7/8 years old) but I had a stairing-wheel with pedals and gears. I controlled my fighter with the stairing-wheel and the pedals and fired with the gears. But it was a lot of fun.
Later on I played Space Sims like X, Star Wolves, Wing Commander and, of course, Freelancer (time by time I play Freelancer even now but with the crossfire mod.)
As MMO's I played World of Warcraft, The Lord of the Rings online (wich is a nice game for guilds), TERA and some smaller games.

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.

I'm a original backer, backed on the 18th October 2012. For now I just buyed the Scout Package, but I'm planning on getting the 325a or the Avenger. I just can't decide wich of both fits better.

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

I was born in 1992 so by the time i write this post I'm 21 years old and I'm from Germany - lower saxony.
I am a big, big space fan. I watched Star Wars for the first time in the age of 7 years. Since then everything I wanted was to fly into the wide space for myself. Exploring starsystems and planets wich nobody has ever seen before. Having a huge spaceship with laser weapons and small fighters. Fight against the evil in the galaxies.
First I lived this dream with LEGO. I had soooo many sets of LEGO Star Wars- fighters, gunships, droids. Everything.
And then I got into PC-Gaming. Games like X-Wing Alliance, Star-Wars: Rouge Squadron or Freelancer brought me closer to my dream. But every single title was just a game. But I could'nt identify myself with this characters.
And now Star Citizen was announced. I can see myself flying through the space.. through asteroids-fields. Seeing planets, galaxies. Fighting for what ever I want to fight. Or simply: doing what I want.
I want to live this dream.. and I want to live this dream with a bunch of peaple who are crazy like me. And I hope I found them here.

Best regards,

legacy.

P.S: I was recruited by Nubunator. He answered my post in the "looking for guild"-Thread at the Star Citizen Forums.
eG.legacy.
Hell's Angels

Re: eG.legacy.'s Application

Postby Tealstone » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Greetings, Legacy!

Always great to see another from Germany... it's awesome that you cut your teeth on X-Wing Alliance -- I remember playing that game as well back in the day. Based on your application, I think it'd be prudent to invite you into Citadel and learn more about you; Nubanator usually has a nose for great recruits!

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Legacy!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: eG.legacy.'s Application

Postby eG.legacy. » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:12 am

Hey Tealstone,

thank you for welcoming me in the Citadel Space Corporation.

I think we'll have a good time together and a lot of fun :)

...like we both had with X-Wing Alliance ;)
eG.legacy.
Hell's Angels

Return to Apply Here