[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Ray's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Ray's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Ray's application

Postby Ray » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:17 am

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- please make sure your forum name here matches.

I'm not sure yet as what my pilot name will be. I joined the forums as Ray and that's commonly how people know me in games rather than by my charactername. I'm also known as [P3F]Bahamut

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).

For starters I'd like to be a part of the Adam and Eves. I especially like to explore at the beginning.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.

I played Tie Fighter and wing commander

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.

Digital Bounty Hunter - LTI Origin 300 I

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

What can I say. I'm 43 years, I'm a gamer and have been for years. Starting from vic 20, c64, amiga towards pc and consoles. I especially play a lot of rpg/mmo's but played CS as well.
Fun is the most important thing for me. I see myself as a social gamer.
Ray
Adam & Eves

MISC Hull:

Re: Ray's application

Postby Tealstone » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:26 am

Hey there, Ray!

I started off on a TRS-80, but I too went the route of the C64 into PC's... only dabbled a tiny by in Amiga's, but it's nice to see another person who grew up with similar experiences. :) If you're looking to explore, Adam & Eves will be perfect for you... no worries, though, there's nothing restricting you from running operations with Hell's Angels if you want to get your pew pew on!

That all being said, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Ray!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Ray's application

Postby Ray » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:23 am

Tnx Tealstone. Will do.
Ray
Adam & Eves

MISC Hull: