[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Ghost Rider's Applications

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Ghost Rider's Applications

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Ghost Rider's Applications

Postby Ghost Rider » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:38 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- please make sure your forum name here matches.
Ghost Rider
2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).
Hell's Angels, and later Adam and Eves (plan to dip my toes into trading at some point).
3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.
If WarThunder counts ive played a fair bit of that, however thats atmospheric flight not cosmic flight, so i suppose the real answer is no, not really.
4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.
New Backer, will be starting with the 325a.
5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.
Im a mature and logical person, ive often been told im very aware of my surroundings, i like to think through things although should the situation require it i will act on a whim. Ive been playing video games since i was a wee lad, started with the SEGA play box with the cartridge slot on top, Mortal Kombat with my older brother was lots of fun, favourite fighter was Sub Zero. Later got into the TES series and have enjoyed it ever since, ive also played Lineage 2 for about 3 years, since then ive been bouncing between games.
Only fools are fearless
Ghost Rider
Hell's Angels

Re: Ghost Rider's Applications

Postby Tealstone » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:21 am

Greetings, Ghost Rider!

Thanks for reaching out... after reviewing your application, we've made the decision to extend you an invitation to Citadel Space. It's always nice to see another person who grew up on the old console games who shares an interest in flight sims in general. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Ghost Rider!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here