[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - GieNkoV Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

GieNkoV Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

GieNkoV Application

Postby GieNkoV » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:24 pm

1. GieNkoV

2. I like trading and fighting so I don't know, but I think I will start with trading so Adam and Eves

3. Elite: Frontier, Freelancer, X-series (can't wait for X: Rebirth), Orbiter, KSP, Falcon 4.0, Falcon BMS, F16 Agressor, StarMade (I know lol)
4. Veteran backer, RSI Aurora LX

5. My real name is Gregory, I am from Poland and I'm 20 years old. I have recently finished school and now I am looking for job. Or maybe I will continue studying. Meh who cares.
I like space-sims a lot, that's why I bought that Starter Package with Aurora LX on Star Citizen. I love the Idea of the game, it's like my dreams are coming true. I played a lot of space sims and I always missed some things in every one game. It will be a pleasure for me to play Star Citizen.
That's why I was looking for a group to play with. My english is pretty comunicative, I think, I have got 98% in english in my secondary school certificate, but I didn't have chance to talk to somebody everyday. I think I will get used to ;) . So anyway I just want to have fun and share it with people. I cannot wait to fly with you guys.
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
GieNkoV
Adam & Eves

Re: GieNkoV Application

Postby Tealstone » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:34 pm

GieNkoV,

This is great... Your written English is outstanding -- better than some of the people I work with here in the states. :) A couple of comments on your application:

1) Adam & Eves it is! That being said, there's nothing stopping you from switching or doing operations in both. It's more of a way for us to know who does what primarily so we can get ahold of those pilot types when we need to.

2) Awesome. My first "real" flight sim was Falcon 3.0.... old school, right? I did Janes, Wing Commander series (obviously) X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, a lot of the Janes series of sims and the MSFS series as well.

Your enthusiasm is great and I'm looking forward to having you in the squad. As such, I'm adding you to the Adam & Eves division roster of Citadel Space. You now have access to the member's only board... start off by checking out the New Pilot topic in the Locker Room and get to know the other pilots.

Welcome to Citadel!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here