[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Glitechnia's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Glitechnia's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Glitechnia's Application

Postby Glitechnia » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:56 pm

1. In game character name: Starbuck
2. I am applying to join Hells Angels Fighter Pilot Squad
3. I have moderate xp in PVP and extensive flight sim xp
4. I am an orginal/veteran backer i have a 300i that i will be starting with.(i didnt get the bounty hunter one, but if the upgrade option is not reinstated i will melt it and get it),(I am really stoked for the Xian ship so ill be getting when it releases)
5. I live in Canada, i am a real life pilot. I am stoked for this game and would like to join a group of mature pilots in Star Citizen. I probably wont be on 24/7 but i will make a large effort to be an active member. I posted in the recruitment section in RSI forums and Nubanator asked if i was interested and here i am. A bit about myself: flying is a passion and i wish i was born in the far future where spaceships were a everyday commodity, i like music and play violin piano guitar etc.
tennis and soccer are great. Ive always been a pc gamer. i have a couple saitek setups for different planes. The dogfighting aspect of this game is what drew me. Im also a fanatic about strategizing attacks like in eve, coordinating efforts is great.

Glitechnia
Hell's Angels

Re: Glitechnia's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Greetings, Glitechnia!

I'll be honest when I say that I'm a bit jealous. I've been playing flight sims ever since the late 80's and, while I've had about 20 minutes of stick time behind a Piper Apache, I'd love to be able to go up and fly any time I wished... Do you fly commercially or do you have a private license?

In any case, I think you'll enjoy the atmosphere here at Citadel Space. I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Glitechnia!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Glitechnia » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:09 pm

I currently have a private license but i hope to get my commercial license.
thanks i'm looking forward to it.
Glitechnia
Hell's Angels

Postby Tealstone » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Best of luck! I know that's a long process with a lot of hours involved.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Glitechnia » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:32 am

i noticed in teamspeak that there was divisions under hells angles such as: red wing, blue wing etc.
Can an apply to a wing or how am i assigned?
Glitechnia
Hell's Angels

Postby Durron » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Durron
COO

Postby Glitechnia » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:21 pm

alright thanks for letting me know
Glitechnia
Hell's Angels

Return to Apply Here