[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Archang3ll's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Archang3ll's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Archang3ll's Application

Postby Archang3ll » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:06 pm

IN GAME CHARACTER NAME: Archang3ll

WISH TO JOIN: Hell's Angels

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Wing Commander I - IV; Starlancer; Freelancer; Star Wars: X-Wing; Star Wars: TIE Fighter; Colony Wars I-III; X-COM: Interceptor; Star Wars: X-Wing vs TIE Fighter; Battlestar Galactica Online; Black Prophecy.

VETERAN BACKING PLEDGE STATUS: Active Backer ($75.00 Initial Pledge).
SHIP(S): Aegis Dynamics Avenger Advanced Hunter; Anvil Aerospace F7A Hornet.

I am a mature gamer (BD:01-16-1969) who just enjoys having social fun within any given gaming community. Easy to get along with. Looking for a dedicated guild to join up with. I reside in the U.S. in the state of Arizona. Happily married with two kids. I myself never grew up and as such I am a big kid also. Into comic books, gaming, sci-fi & fantasy, any & everything Star Wars. I play SWTOR religiously. That is until Star Citizen Alpha starts (LOL). I work for Cox Communications as an IT Technical Engineer. And I have been waiting for the return of a dedicated Space Combat sim. I understand finding the right guild is important and I think I would add to the fun of being part of C.S.C.

Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
ARCHANG3LL

"What We Do In Life... Echos in Eternity..."
Archang3ll
Hell's Angels

Re: Archang3ll's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Greetings, Archang3ll!

Thanks for reaching out -- we are all very proud of Silver Volpe and we're glad to say that is really the type of attitude we look to uphold here at Citadel. It's good to see that you've played the classics and you share a lot of the same hobbies as many of us here... I think you'll fit right in. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Archang3ll!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Archang3ll » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Archang3ll
Hell's Angels

Postby Tealstone » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:07 pm

It's all good! We're just a group of folks who are looking to enjoy each other's company while playing great games... welcome. :)
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here