[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - braduck application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

braduck application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

braduck application

Postby Braduck » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:01 pm

1. Braduck-call-sign blackwolf

2. Hell's Angels (ill join the Adam and Eves if you need help trading)

3. Played the X-wing games way back in the day and EVE online for a while and i am currently playing the X-universe games until Star Citizen/ Squadron 42 comes out

4. I currently have the ARBITER - LTI with the Origin 325a Fighter as my first ship i might get the Avenger but i am as of right now undecided

5. I am a 21 year old gamer born and raid in MD and one of my first vivid memory of gaming is the original command and conquer game and have been gaming ever sense. i am currently going to college for computer engineering and hope to get a job in hardware and software design and integration. My free time right now is use to build and sell custom computers and help people set them up with the software that they want and troubleshoot any problems that they may have with their hardware. I love the community and the feeling of family that a guild offers in a game and have always dislike having deal with some of the immature people and all the name calling and disrespect that are on most multiplayer games these days making it hard to find a good group of people to hang out with and relax and enjoy playing the game and from what i have seen so far you all will give that chance to have fun with a good group.
Braduck
Hell's Angels

Re: braduck application

Postby Tealstone » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Greetings, Braduck!

Glad to see we have another "local" applying -- there's quite a concentration of us in the PA/NJ/MD/VA area... we'll need to have a get together at some point!

Many of us here are also in the software development industry (myself included) or are in computer science programs around the world. Regarding your division placement, Hell's Angels is fine -- you'll be able to run trading missions with the Adam & Eves whenever you want.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Braduck!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Tealstone » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Did you mispell your username (Braduock)? If so, I can alter it for you if you want...
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Braduck » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:29 pm

thanks glad to be here and i would love to go to any get togethers that there would be and ya i spelled it wrong it would be awesome if you could change it
Braduck
Hell's Angels

Postby Braduck » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:24 am

Braduck
Hell's Angels

Postby Tealstone » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:00 am

I'll do that now... Just be aware that, next time you log in, you'll need to use that new username.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Braduck » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:47 pm

ok thank you very much
Braduck
Hell's Angels

Return to Apply Here