[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - rdslw's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

rdslw's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

rdslw's application

Postby rdslw » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi there,

please find below my application.

1. Rado Sław (rdslw)

2.Hell's Angels for sure (got funds to buy Idris-M, pity they're unavailable!).

3. Yep, I got chance to play in every major flight sim in 90's. Including all wing commanders and both privateers. when freelancer was released I moved to FPS world ;-) Anyway, all time spend in wing commander universe was a great fun!

4. Im considering Rear Admiral package with just one ship to start. Yet I'm waiting for 10/10 event as I prefer to buy sth really strong (money no object :) ONCE and don't want to follow path Ive seen many people went: aurora at start, <time>, naaah need to buy sth beeter: 300i! <more time on forums>, sh.t! I need stronger combat type ship: HORNET to the rescue, <time passing>, hmmm but what about my exploration skills? ok, lets abuse my wallet and add a freelancer to the pack, <even more time>, GEEE, but what about trading ?!?!
<poor wallet crying while curtain is closing>

Sooo ;-) RSI Constellation is more less sth I'd like to buy, yet I can buy Idris-M - would it be available for buying. This plus 10/10 announment makes me waiting and still thinking.

I can help citadel space corporation in (if needed):
.. my space simulator combat skills and experience
.. RL managment skills (trading, business operation, negotations included)
.. idris-m - hungry to buy
.. recruitmant / PR / diplomacy skills (e.g. for recruitment purposes I'd suggest changing slightly CSC recruitment thread title on the RSI forums)
.. my time: if Chris Roberts promises fullfil :)
.. IT skills (dedicated server, hosting, etc)
Last edited by rdslw on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rdslw
Hell's Angels

Re: rdslw's application

Postby Tealstone » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Greetings, rdslw! (How do you pronounce that? ;p)

It sounds like you're about the same age as me -- our gaming background is quite similar and I, too, grew up on the Wing Commander series and other Chris Roberts games.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that we look forward to knowing you better as you fly along side of us. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, rdslw!!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here