[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Igax' application.

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Igax' application.

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Igax' application.

Postby Igax » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:34 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- Igax

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot). Both I hope. Sometimes I feel like a nut (combat) and sometimes I don't (mining)

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims. F-16 Faclon 4.0, Comanche (I think it was 2 but that was YEARS ago), All the Wing Commander games and privateer, Freelancer, Independence War 1&2, All the Star Wars games I could ever get my hands on (Xwing, Tie Fighter, Xwing Vs Tie Fighter, SWG with the space expansion, and MANY more I am sure I have forgotten about. Plus most AAA MMO titles as well.

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with. Currently have the the Physical Freelancer package, no LTI though. I was not able to jump in on the kickstarter sadly as I was having some real life problems that kept me from it. Now though I had some money freed up and jumped in. I also hope to a dogfighter soon as well, still debating on which one though.

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

I am laid kind of guy that wants to play games and have fun when I am online, drama and me do not mix well I tend to ignore it if I can failing that I kick it out (when I was on my own VOIP server, I sort of had a 0 tolerance for purposeful, unnecessary drama). I have played many a MMO and Space sim games over the years. I enjoy the social and teamwork aspect of MMOs, though I am not really a huge raider, I used to be back when I was all single and alone. But not these days. I am not sure there will be any EQ Style Raids in SC really. Though I do expect some awesome content that only a well organized group can accomplish and I plan on being a part of that content here in SC and hope to have Citadel with me then! I work 2nd shift in my time zone so I am not online until after 2am (central time) typically on weeknights. Though on weekends I do put in more play time after family time is done. Fairly open minded person and I tend to get along with nearly anyone.
Igax
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Igax' application.

Postby Tealstone » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Hey there, Igax.

I'm very glad you're not into drama -- there's really nothing that turns me off from a group more than drama. It seems like you and I had a very similar upbringing with regards to gaming, but I started with Falcon 3.0 and I'd all but forgotten about Commanche.

In any case, we do ask that you select one division or the other. This will in no way restrict you, you can still cross-train and fly whichever missions you want... it just helps us know which one you'd be more interested in.

So, if there were a combat op and a mining/trading/hauling op on the same night at the same time, which one do you think you'd wind up doing?

Once you let me know, I'll get you setup as a new member! In the meantime, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask away!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Igax » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Combat most likely then. No other questions come to mind atm.
Igax
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Tealstone » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Alrighty, then!

I've set you up as a member on the forums, so I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Igax!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here