[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Starow Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Starow Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Starow Application

Postby Starow » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:44 pm

1. My name is Starow

2. I would like to be a part of the Adam and Eves (still wants to fight from time to time :) )

3. I've played X3: Terran conflict, star conflict, played a bit Star war the old republic, different star trek game, played a lot of eve online for a while and others i cant remember of the top of my head.

4. I've pledge for the digital freelancer and thus, i have access to alpha and beta phase and the MISC Freelancer

5. I'm a 23 year old student and i live i Quebec (The french part of Canada :P ). My passion for space Sim (or space in general) started a long time ago and I've been craving for good space Sim to play. I've love eve online for that, but as a student, a lot of time i couldn't much withing my time frame for a game that is consider by most a second job (really time consuming :) ) This game peak my interest when it was on Kickstarter, but alas i couldn't really afford anything out for entertainment. I've saw this game again a week ago and i was amazed by the development it had gone trough since i last saw it, that's why i went and pledge for a package i could afford and gave the money this game deserve. I would love to start in adam and eve division since, i think, it will be the least populated of the two branch, and i like to be useful. Yet i will like to hop onto a fighter and do some pvp once in a while. These are the reason why i was searching for a group who were 18+ since it will mostly bring more mature and respectful player and your corp seems to be very well organized with this web site and the team speak. I know how much talking to each other can bring a really good companionship between player. After that i speak french and English and would love to be part of your corp.
Starow
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: Starow Application

Postby Tealstone » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Greetings, Starow!

Thanks for reaching out to Citadel Space -- I think you'll make a fine addition to our ranks... No worries about flying combat missions, you'll be able to crosstrain and participate in whichever operations you'd like; that initial classification is just so we know what you'll probably enjoy doing the most.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Starow!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here