[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Tinilon's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Tinilon's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Tinilon's Application

Postby Tinilon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:05 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining: Tinilon

2. My current interest lies with the Hell's Angels Group.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims: I fell in love with the Wing Commander series as a kid. I played them, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, and a variety of old combat flight sims. After conversing with a friend at work about Star Citizen, I found Wing Commander Saga and have been having a lot of fun with it and it got the bug in me!

4. What is your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with: I pledged with for the Arbiter package and therefore have the Origin 325a. I haven't purchased any more ships at this time.

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

I'm a 35 year old software engineer. I'm married to my high school sweetheart and we have two children. I live in Michigan. I have a lot of interest areas such as gaming, playing guitar, programming, soccer, running, hiking, reading, and enjoying a frosty beverage or two.

I played WoW for a number of years in a variety of capacities ranging from casual player, to guild leader, to raid leader, to raider. As other's have stated, I am not looking for a second job. I played WoW mostly for the relationships that were built with other people, and it is my hope to find a good group of like minded individuals to create the same kind of camaraderie with in Star Citizen. After talking to a couple of coworkers that are already part of Citadel Space Corporation, I felt that the goals of the corporation and my intentions in playing this game are well aligned.

Thank you for your consideration.
Tinilon
Hell's Angels

Re: Tinilon's Application

Postby Tealstone » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Tinilon,

Welcome! I think you'll wind up being software developer #10 or so with us. :) There are several -- myself included -- who have been in the industry for many years or who are going to school for it. We share a lot of background with the music, running and WoW, so I'm looking forward to catching up with you on the forums.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Tinilon!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here