[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Century's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Century's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Century's Application

Postby Century » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:25 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining: Century

2. My interests lie with the Hell's Angels Group.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims: Played The Egosoft space sims (X2- The Threat, X3 Reunion, X3 Terran Conflict, X3 Ablon Prelude and have X-Rebirth on preorder) Freelancer, Star Trek Brig Commander, Star Wars X- Wing Alliance, Star Trek Star Fleet & Klingon Academy.

4. What is your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with: I am a original backer with the Rear Admiral pledge. I have two ships, the 315p and the Constellation

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

I'm a 26 year old Space Sim Fan from the UK and have been flowing Star Citizen since about September 2012.
I’m looking for a group who are serious about working as a team but who are also relaxed and able to have fun (this is a game after all) I'm happy to RP buy my style is never going to be over the top as I like to be authentic and grounded, just treating the situation as I would if it were really happening.
I'm not above bending the law to make ends meet but I'm not interested in out-and-out piracy but the last thing I’d do is an action that would needlessly endanger my crew or damage the rep of the squadron.
I'm looking to spend a fair amount of time in this game so commitment should not be an issue (but of course real life takes precedence)
I’d like to offer what combat skills I have to the Hell's Angels Group with my preferred roles being Scout/ Explorer (which I suppose is just as useful to the Adam & Eve's) but I also love to blow things up which I’m assuming is the way the Hell's Angels Group like it and I'm more than happy to crew if crew is needed
I've already posted in the Looking for Squadron thread in the SC forums and was approached by Nubanator which is where i first heard of Citadel Space Corp and it was by far the most attractive group

I look forward from hearing from you guys

Century
Century
Hell's Angels

Re: Century's Application

Postby Nubanator » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Century I'm glad you put in an application. And thanks for the reply within RSI, it really helps me keep things in order. I think you'll find a good home here. We have many members that enjoy RP and some have already written stories in our "Mess Hall" which is devoted to it. Wait for Teal's final approval and he'll set you up from here. And thanks for letting me know what strengths we have, it does help!
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Tealstone » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 pm

I'd like to join Nub in thanking you -- I'm glad you two were able to connect and being you here... it's always great having more friends from the UK join into the mix.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

I look forward to catching up with you on the forums!

Welcome, Century!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby EchoSeven » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves