[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - The Imperator's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

The Imperator's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

The Imperator's Application

Postby TheImperatorPat » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:20 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining. - In-game name: ImperatorPat

2. My interests lie with the Adam and Eves Group.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims. - I've played Ace Combat II, Warthunder, and Star Trek Online.

4. What is your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with. - I am currently a backer with the Alpha and Beta access. I pledged the pathfinder package. I have two ships in my fleet at the moment: The Origin 315p and the RSI Aurora MR.

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

I am a 23 year old student who lives in the Midwest(eastern time zone). I'm studying Geospatial Information Science and should graduate withing 8 months. I've had jobs as everything from a shift manager at a grocery store to an Exploration Geotech at a Uranium mine and processing facility. I love gaming with mature fun individuals whenever I can get the chance. I was a very active member of the Startrek Online Community until I saw this game. Star Citizen piqued my interest and looks like it has everything I could possibly want from gaming all rolled up into one sweet delicious bundle! I think I would mostly focus on the economic aspect of this game and some PVE on the side. Of course I'll always lend a hand to a team-mate in a fight if they need help. I'm a big fan of Firefly and view this game as my own 'verse'. I aim to be a trader that may not always be on the level but would never unjustly pick a fight.I would love to be part of a larger group that shared similar interests to my own!
TheImperatorPat
Adam & Eves

Re: The Imperator's Application

Postby Tealstone » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:25 am

Greetings, Imperator!

It's nice to see another STOL player -- I was (am?) a Lifetime subscriber and maxed out my Klingon after about two or three weeks of gameplay and haven't really played much since, heh! In any case, no worries about wanting to throw a little PVE into the mix, there will be plenty of opportunities to run missions on both sides of the fence... the classification is, as I'm sure you've figured out, it just to see what folks are mostly interested in.

After reviewing your application, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :) I look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Welcome, Imperator!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: The Imperator's Application

Postby TheImperatorPat » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Awesome! Thank you! I look forward to flying with you guys soon.
TheImperatorPat
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here