[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Luisdot's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Luisdot's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Luisdot's Application

Postby Luisdot » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:11 pm

1) Luisdot

2) I wish to be part of either, but I have a preference towards pvp and combat, particularly the fps sections such as boarding and planetary/station warfare, so I suppose that would be Hell's Angels then.

3) I have played a number of console flight/space games such as the Ace Combat series, Delta Force, Rogue Squadron series, Freespace series and I was a helicopter pilot in the Project Reality mod for BF2.

4) Scout package with standard Aurora

5) I am an experienced gamer, university student, and indie game dev looking for a group to join in the upcoming Star Citizen universe. I wish to set aside some time from my schedule to unwind, and would like to be part of a larger organized group as I have previously found team play to be quite fun. I am not interested in making this a full time commitment, but would like to play some hours every week. I am logical, methodical and patient, and have done decently well both giving and receiving orders in other team based games I have played previously. I am from the western US, and would be available to play usually in the early evenings MWF, and occasional weekends too.
Luisdot
Hell's Angels

Re: Luisdot's Application

Postby Tealstone » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:22 am

Hey there, Luisdot!

Thanks for applying with Citadel -- with regards to choosing combat or industry, that's just a general classifier and there will be ample opportunities to fly missions on whatever side of the line you'd like. With regards to the rest of your application, we have plenty of other folks who will be "part-time" pilots as well... myself included. I already have a full-time job, the wife and two kids while taking courses myself. We hope to see you around the forums a bit so we can get to know you better, though!

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Luisdot!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Luisdot's Application

Postby EchoSeven » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves