[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Echo Seven's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Echo Seven's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Echo Seven's Application

Postby EchoSeven » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:16 pm

In-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining : Jethro Echo Seven / A.K.A. Echo Seven

I wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves right now

Any previous experience in flight/space sims : Star Wars Combine and Star Trek Online Veteran

What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with: 315p, possibly a freelancer before release.

R/L takes priority, but when I am on, I enjoy working with others, like teamspeak, though I listen more than speak (probably desirable, lol!).

I enjoy roleplaying. If there is an active community, I'll enjoy making contributions.

I'm an educator, enjoy writing and editing/policy development (yeah, kind of sad isn't it?)

I was looking for a mature, friendly well structured and organised, mutually supportive group. Would like a group to get to know other players, help each other out. Limited time online, however.
Last edited by EchoSeven on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: Echo Seven's Application

Postby Nubanator » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:17 am

Echo, I'm really happy you put in the application. I could tell from your questions that you really put some thought into which guild you wanted to throw your support in with. We have discussion threads on each of the ships so choosing the right one for yourself shouldn't be an issue especially with all the feedback and information we've collected thus far. And Wave started a wonderful thread for all New Backers to get LTI on their ships and pledges(some pledges at a discount too). Just look up his thread and he'll have you set up in no time. Once Teal gives his final approval he'll point in the right direction from here. Then you'll be able to take all the time you need to get familiar with the different CSC happenings :D
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby EchoSeven » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:06 am

Really looking forward to this. Thanks for the welcome!
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Tealstone » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:40 am

Echo,

I'm glad Nubanator was able to reach out and convince you to fly with Citadel. You said you were an education... Out of curiosity, what do you teach? I've taught high school level music (indoor/outdoor competitive percussion) for over 20 years and college computer science -- always nice to have more teachers onboard.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Echo Seven!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby EchoSeven » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Hi Tealstone,

Thanks for the warm welcome. It's nice to have some educators here. I worked in School University prep courses for the humanities. So I have a background in English, sociology and research and statistics. Since then, I've gone into quality management systems and training.

Look forward to getting to know everyone. :)

Echo Seven
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Return to Apply Here